Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Random shot in the dark, but does anyone have this arcade game and vending machine from the now deactivated JosieSimblr: ??

When you click the download link, Mediafire no longer has the file.

I checked the SFS Cemetery folder and didn't see it, so figured I'd ask here in case anyone might just have it in their stash

• Red Heart
Reactions: ProbablyHigh

bsart1001

Nov 16, 2018
Anyone ever try this?

And more importantly can you share the files.
I did and it works excellently but there are some thing you need to do that the tutorial doesn't spell out. If you join the discord I can message you directly and walk you through it. It's ridiculously easy and I'm appalled that it's not more heavily used in the community. I can't share files because currently I'm only using it for a build I'm making on sixam, but once im finished I'd be down to so you could see the potential. Can really let you build out a build idea for the hidden lots, and also let me actually fit a massive tudor house on the Windenburg gardens lot that I'm pretty proud of.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Okay I uploaded kiarasims4 stuff again, SpaLover and Meditator traits. Comment if you have any issues please, I have no idea why they are not uploading on the main mega right. They uploaded fine to my own mega. Idk.

Reactions: DarkDream34

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Okay I uploaded kiarasims4 stuff again, SpaLover and Meditator traits. Comment if you have any issues please, I have no idea why they are not uploading on the main mega right. They uploaded fine to my own mega. Idk.
Why are her traits constantly updated?o_O

Thank you for sharing the updates with us though!!

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
KOTika The latest Version of WW + the last Fin version of Lupo puts the count at 1130 not 1198 in my game. Maybe you had an extra lupo file in your mods folder? IDK I was able to find the ones you listed. I cannot find something if I do not know what I am looking for.

Total count now is 1114, which means there's 16 outstanding (222 Retired Animations). Some of the Kamasutra series are duplicates and I had to remove them after adding them. Some Animation Names didn't have clips; so they were not real. Surprising, but guessing no one used them to notice. Therefore, there are some I still haven't found (<16). Enjoy!

nandes Can you update the Mega folder? Thanks again.

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
Man I know someone knows how to download these car from this site
I've seen other things in the mega folder, just put them there please because other websites have no experience to do so
someone is advanced and I know somebody knows how to do it, please help the modded community get these vehicles, we are begging anyone to add these in the mega folder, We need your help.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Man I know someone knows how to download these car from this site
I've seen other things in the mega folder, just put them there please because other websites have no experience to do so
someone is advanced and I know somebody knows how to do it, please help the modded community get these vehicles, we are begging anyone to add these in the mega folder, We need your help.

If you can not find the ones you are looking for on the mega. try vk.com. I saw some on there the other day. Oh also try specifying which ones you want. Maybe the leaker will see it and help.

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019

1.2019 BMW Z4 with HQ interior and open/close doors and trunk and separate soft top
2.2010 Morgan Aero 8 with HQ interior, HQ engine and open/close doors and hood
3.1946 Ford Super Deluxe Station Wagon with extra HQ interior and open/close doors
4.2017 Range Rover Vogue with HQ interior and open/close doors and rear gate.
5.1963 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud with HQ interior and open/close doors
6.2017 Tesla Model X with HQ interior and open/close doors and trunk.
7.1959 Chevrolet El Camino with HQ interior
8.2015 Cadillac XTS “Royale” Limousine with HQ interior (merged and separated)
This is the new shit the community needs, help us complete the collection white hats

• Haha
Reactions: iAmTheFuture

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
i have the sim 4 deluxe with full dlc. can i use these mod? and how to use this mod?
I am going to cry.

I assume you mean, since you didn't specify, that you have the pirated Sims 4 Deluxe with full DLC version??
Either way, pirated or not, and assuming you meant Wicked Whims since, again, you didn't specify, you can indeed use said mod. You can use any mod that you find as long as its compatible with whatever version you're currently running, they don't conflict with one another and you don't go downloading the entire MEGA folder and dropping it on your mods folder and calling it a day. That will seriously mess up your game and mods folder.

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
sorry to bother you because i just new to use mod here. which one folder that we can uncensored our character?

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Does Anyone have version of CinErotique TV?
Patren:

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes