Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
bsart1001 I was successful with one. i changed potters splay (gd_gardenssubburbs) from 30 x 20 to 40 x 25. I was not sure a 25 would work. Testing worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the lot does extend over the sidewalk. so i will probably change it back to 20.
arkane378 What world file did you use to change Potter's splay? I tried changing every lot size that was 30 x 20, and was unsuccessful.

EDIT: So obviously I'm not getting the correct world. Changing the lot size is easy. It's finding the correct world that I'm having trouble with. And now I just read that there's two folders with worlds I need to find. I just need your help finding the correct world(s).

Last edited:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
arkane378 What world file did you use to change Potter's splay? I tried changing every lot size that was 30 x 20, and was unsuccessful.

EDIT: So obviously I'm not getting the correct world. Changing the lot size is easy. It's finding the correct world that I'm having trouble with. And now I just read that there's two folders with worlds I need to find. I just need your help finding the correct world(s).
I believe that the 2 folders applies only toward expansion packs. willow creek and oasis springs are located in data/shared/worlds/areas. gd gardensubburbs is the courtyardlane willow creek neighborhood ,upper right hand of the map. I did not have time to look at the guide posted for us yet. Gd files are for willowcreek. So files are for Oasissprings i think.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2019
Frustrated over free leaks??
Honestly the only major problem I have is Simtaisa not having been updated on Mega since Febuary which seems kinda weird though I guess he may not be as popular around here. The rest are just me really being excited for the new animations for Anacris compounded with the fact it's been close to a month since last update and I'm likely being super petty with Mike24 and FausTTerM. I'll try to be more understanding in the future.

Jules 27

Nov 12, 2019
Ksuihuh Video Station update

Changelog

- Fixed bug with Uploading Group Sex video.
- Added optional file NoSharebleInventory, which will make all computers have their own inventory. WHEN YOU PUT IT IN THE GAME MAKE SURE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE VIDEOS IN COMPUTER INVENTORY OR THEY WILL GET DESTROYED. Also, this will conflict with any mod that alters Inventory tuning like for example LittleMsSam's 'Objects don’t share Inventory' mod, so that's why I made optional. If you don't need it, just delete ksuihuh_VideoStationMod_Optional_NoShareableInventory.package file.

Last edited:

ChirpChirp

Mar 31, 2018
Wow... just noticed we're no longer "Abandoned".
Did Lord Skeleton return? I thought they didn't like that the thread had become less a place for people share mods and more people asking/begging for leaks and mod support and people too lazy to use google or that EA gallery downloader addon.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Did Lord Skeleton return? I thought they didn't like that the thread had become less a place for people share mods and more people asking/begging for leaks and mod support and people too lazy to use google or that EA gallery downloader addon.
It also had to do with people constantly asking for mod support. Then people would get pissed off when you told them it wasn't a support thread.. You can't win.

Reactions: rev22x20
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes