Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
none of the TSR scripts are working for me. Wont download when I select a item and getting 10 second waits for downloads.

7vfltehk3j

Mar 27, 2020
So what about sugarbaby's content? can't find it in the mega folder
So just so we stay in the clear and I don't have to be boring,is this specific creator among the so called protected ones?
From the looks of it he has some very limited stuff on loverslab and keeps most of the seemingly good things behind a paywall.

Sep 13, 2018
none of the TSR scripts are working for me. Wont download when I select a item and getting 10 second waits for downloads.
Those have been broken for some time (about a month now). From what I understand TSR fundamentally redesigned how they authenticate users which changes the way the scripts function. At least one script developer, Trystan Rivers, has stated they are working on a solution to update the script. You can check back on the feedback sections of those scripts for updates on the progress if you can find them. Otherwise, be patient and wait.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
I love downloading some folders at 24KB/s so much fun i swear.

I spent 30 minutes to download what 3 folders because in the animation folder.

MEGA is the only shit site you want to upload something. :mad:
You really complaining about something you're getting for free...?
Something which is, by the way, very organized, and shit, on said shit site...?
Which could be downloading shit on a very slow speed 'cause of, maybe, your shitty internet...?

Yeah, ok...

gavin.jpg

dtm233

Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I have another couple of questions. Does the recent version of MC Command work on a cracked version of sims 4? If not, is there a mod that's similar to it? Also, is there a revised version of Simmythesim's Shorter Teens Height Mod? I really loved that mod. Thank you.

Sep 11, 2018
Capture.PNG
I have tried 3 times to download this body by sugarbabysims from yiff, but it seems to be corrupted. The others are fine but this one will not open in s4s, I keep getting a error trying after I extract it. If anyone has a copy of this file to share it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: vaguinhoguardian

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Hello everyone, I have another couple of questions. Does the recent version of MC Command work on a cracked version of sims 4? If not, is there a mod that's similar to it? Also, is there a revised version of Simmythesim's Shorter Teens Height Mod? I really loved that mod. Thank you.
I don't know about MCCC as I use a legit copy, but it should work!
Sorter teens NEW mod

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
It works as long as you have an updated copy with the correct version of MCCC. Don't know how it goes though just know that when i was looking for mod packs in torrents i encountered a huge torrent 40-50 gb but it was already with the game which i own and so i did not downloaded. Check codex or fitgirl pages in case they have latest versions of the game.

Reactions: dtm233

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Hi guys!
Does anybody know about this bug - university and mccc submenus disappeared from the computer menu.
The weird thing is I tried checking mods separately and everything worked fine. Also repaired the game in origin.
And when turned on the game with full mods folder, bug reappeared again.

Reactions: Kiwifruitpassion
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes