Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
SalaramoJ updated in Mega - new vaginal and climax animations for the Loose Sequences and Confidence mini-series, and titjob & analingus animations for Happy Birthday series. There's also a new object - SalarmoJ's tree - in the SalarmoJ cc objects subfolder

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
KOTika The latest Version of WW + the last Fin version of Lupo puts the count at 1130 not 1198 in my game. Maybe you had an extra lupo file in your mods folder? IDK I was able to find the ones you listed. I cannot find something if I do not know what I am looking for.

Total count now is 1114, which means there's 16 outstanding (222 Retired Animations). Some of the Kamasutra series are duplicates and I had to remove them after adding them. Some Animation Names didn't have clips; so they were not real. Surprising, but guessing no one used them to notice. Therefore, there are some I still haven't found (<16). Enjoy!

nandes Can you update the Mega folder? Thanks again.

Thank you for this, once again and sorry for lateness!

Holy hell what's going on in this thread other things being updated now as well. Probably not all that's being requested cause it seems like a lot.........:oops:

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Does anybody do kritical anymore ??
Checked the booty but they are like 2 months behind .. lol

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
ok, so i saw that in the mega folder, you have older versions of ww. anyone here knows which version of TS4 do i have to use for an older version of WW?

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
ok, so i saw that in the mega folder, you have older versions of ww. anyone here knows which version of TS4 do i have to use for an older version of WW?
Is there a specific reason why you can't use the latest version (1.62..) of the game ? (Even on pirate, you can update it) Which older versions of WW? There's several. You have to look at the dates of the older WWs (in the mega folder and there are dates stated) and then cross that with when the official updates were released. The last official update is in early April (Correct me if I'm wrong). Pretty sure the older versions of WW in the folder are after the April patch. You can test it out on by one to see which doesn't break if you have the older version of TS4 with a new save.

Does anybody do kritical anymore ??
Checked the booty but they are like 2 months behind .. lol
If you're talking about the Kritical items, check the megafolder (It's on the first page) Then check here for the updates
It doesn't hurt to check first :)

Reactions: RobinF

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
Is there a specific reason why you can't use the latest version (1.62..) of the game ? (Even on pirate, you can update it) Which older versions of WW? There's several. You have to look at the dates of the older WWs (in the mega folder and there are dates stated) and then cross that with when the official updates were released. The last official update is in early April (Correct me if I'm wrong). Pretty sure the older versions of WW in the folder are after the April patch. You can test it out on by one to see which doesn't break if you have the older version of TS4 with a new save.

If you're talking about the Kritical items, check the megafolder (It's on the first page) Then check here for the updates
It doesn't hurt to check first :)
How do I even download from there? I can't find any buttons

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
How do I even download from there? I can't find any buttons
Are you sure? Did you at least try right clicking the item and see the drop down list? Did you see a button in the upper right corner where it says download as zip? Standard download means it's downloading the file as is. The download as zip means it'll package the item in a zip format. If you're download a zip file as download as zip, it'll be a zip file in a zip file.

Capture.PNG

Also.. there's a discord..........

Last edited:

wolfieee

Aug 23, 2018
Are you sure? Did you at least try right clicking the item and see the drop down list? Did you see a button in the upper right corner where it says download as zip? Standard download means it's downloading the file as is. The download as zip means it'll package the item in a zip format. If you're download a zip file as download as zip, it'll be a zip file in a zip file.

View attachment 668262

Also.. there's a discord..........
I meant the Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes