Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
hey all i am looking for [Sims 4] Cherry_Pie Animation mod can anyone share link and skin body for male plus female that look realistic and public hair and sim model and why when i create sim i cant see full body no cloths i download mods but for some reason they wont work anyone p.s do i need to install new sims game beacuse i dont have costum content only script and its wont work are there is any patch ?

Last edited:

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
Hi guys!
Does anybody know about this bug - university and mccc submenus disappeared from the computer menu.
The weird thing is I tried checking mods separately and everything worked fine. Also repaired the game in origin.
And when turned on the game with full mods folder, bug reappeared again.
you can go on the Discord page they have a support section you can ask about it.

D

Deleted member 1893542

You really complaining about something you're getting for free...?
Something which is, by the way, very organized, and shit, on said shit site...?
Which could be downloading shit on a very slow speed 'cause of, maybe, your shitty internet...?

Yeah, ok...

View attachment 669225
I just complaining about the low speed that i've on mega and you say that i'm complaiun about something that i've for free wtf.

I didn't say anything about the organitation or anything else just about the low speed that i've just only that but ok.

My shitty connection?? yeah sure i will definitely say something bad about this site just for fun because you know that's what i like. I checked my connection before saying something bad but ok.

Next time i'll keep my thought for me for not hurting some feelings my bad. :)

That's my shitty internet.

PS: i found my problem if i use the app MEGAsync i don't have any problem about the low speed.

Big thank for the two guys trying to bad mouth my internet instead helping me THANK YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
I just complaining about the low speed that i've on mega and you say that i'm complaiun about something that i've for free wtf.

I didn't say anything about the organitation or anything else just about the low speed that i've just only that but ok.

My shitty connection?? yeah sure i will definitely say something bad about this site just for fun because you know that's what i like. I checked my connection before saying something bad but ok.

PS: i found my problem if i use the app MEGAsync i don't have any problem about the low speed.

Big thank for the two guys trying to bad mouth my internet instead helping me THANK YOU.
Oh, my God... What the actual fuck...

Unf... Dude, just a friendly word. Try not to act so entitled next time. Ok? Ok...

Bye.

deekushh

Jan 26, 2019

You didnt ask for help... Next time do so by asking nicely

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
how to all parts that it will look like her ? p.s do i have to download mega app?/
you have 4 ways to download from MEGA :
1: download the file free but u have a limited size of download
2: make account & download by MEGA app but it will stop after u download like 4 - 6 GB than u have cooldown 3 hour.
3: make account & download by MEGA app & Upgrade the account download as much u want
4: make account & Copy all the TS4 file to ur account & download the file from the MEGA app as its connection to ur account
i hope i answered ur question ;)(y)

polysims

Sep 13, 2018
i need this mods & Get to Work expansion how to get it ???
anyone can help me
Anadius repack is what i use, so easy to update and maintain:
If you have a legit copy of base game with or without DLC, you can use the DLC unlocker, read everything carefully.

Also the mod links can be found on the Mega Folder, check links on the first post of this thread.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018

I assume you were trying to download more than one folder at a time?
If you're going to do that then yes, the MEGAsync app might be better.

Although personally I don't see a difference between the two when I try to download more than 1 file at a time but people have said that the MEGAsync app is faster.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Anadius repack is what i use, so easy to update and maintain:
If you have a legit copy of base game with or without DLC, you can use the DLC unlocker, read everything carefully.

Also the mod links can be found on the Mega Folder, check links on the first post of this thread.
those Anadius repack better ???
give me the link and those ur game has get to work expansion & the update option buy a strip club ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes