Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I need to ask the more experienced people here for some help.
For CAS creation related contents are there limitations on some textures categories to change cc? (like you can have only 1 type of skin or eyes ect ect ?.).. I want to install multiple things and sims from different modders and i need to know if it's possible.
Also can we do something to discuss the possibility of creating ts4 forum here to avoid that cramed up single thread for all matters? XD feel free to ignore the second part if it was already attempted but please inform me for the CAS thing at least :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hmorphone

Moonny

May 12, 2018
I need to ask the more experienced people here for some help.
For CAS creation related contents are there limitations on some textures categories to change cc? (like you can have only 1 type of skin or eyes ect ect ?.).. I want to install multiple things and sims from different modders and i need to know if it's possible.
Also can we do something to discuss the possibility of creating ts4 forum here to avoid that cramed up single thread for all matters? XD feel free to ignore the second part if it was already attempted but please inform me for the CAS thing at least :p
There's no limit on how many cc you can have other than what your computer and the game can haddle without lagging and/or crashing. This however only aplies to non-default replacements.

You should only install one default replacement of each type because, as the name implies, they overwrite the game's original assets instead of generating a new catalog entry.

If you want to know if something is default or not check the creator's post, they usually provide it in the description. You can also find it on the packcage name sometimes.

Last edited:

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
the fitgirl link there is the best option since it's the whole updated game compressed half size for faster download (it's still codex but repacked). The stripclub options come with the wicked whims mod and you can find it on the mega folder in the first post of this thread.
i got my game from fitgirl but i wanna know :
The stripclub options come with the wicked whims mod and you can find it on the mega folder in the first post of this thread.
wich file ???? give me the link of the file .

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
i got my game from fitgirl but i wanna know :
The stripclub options come with the wicked whims mod and you can find it on the mega folder in the first post of this thread.
wich file ???? give me the link of the file .
it's an entire folder so i can't give separate link. If you get inside the mega link in first post you will see a shared folder top left corner. click it to open and you will see all sub folders. The second one is named "wicked whims" so you right click it and choose download. Inside the folder you will find many versions (new is 156.7) so you choose according to your last updated game version. Unzip the zip file and copy paste the mod folder inside your documents-->electronic arts-->sims4-->mods folder.

Reactions: skyusalol

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
it's an entire folder so i can't give separate link. If you get inside the mega link in first post you will see a shared folder top left corner. click it to open and you will see all sub folders. The second one is named "wicked whims" so you right click it and choose download. Inside the folder you will find many versions (new is 156.7) so you choose according to your last updated game version. Unzip the zip file and copy paste the mod folder inside your documents-->electronic arts-->sims4-->mods folder.
worked so perfect

• Red Heart
Reactions: NutInShell

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
you have 4 ways to download from MEGA :
1: download the file free but u have a limited size of download
2: make account & download by MEGA app but it will stop after u download like 4 - 6 GB than u have cooldown 3 hour.
3: make account & download by MEGA app & Upgrade the account download as much u want
4: make account & Copy all the TS4 file to ur account & download the file from the MEGA app as its connection to ur account
i hope i answered ur question ;)(y)
you did thanks beside when 2 things first where to put all files sgi package and second how to create model like in the link i download it but its not combined so i get the model ready i need to create her from scratch

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Anyone got Leak For This Item???:

I Hardly Find it on Booty.. it just only got Asuna instead

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
should i add jpg png or no and if yes to where
i hope i answered ur question , after u download the file Monifa Jansen from Sims4imagination or any other sims do this :
example:
1: Monifa Jansen file.rar
2: Unzip it or Unrar it
3: Monifa Jansen file [ as a file ]
4: Open it u will see file as
[0xa4d26103!0x00c10af25a39a192.hhi]
[0x00000013!0x0ec10af25a39a193.sgi]
[0x00000001!0x00c10af25a39a192.trayitem]
[0x00000000!0x00c10af25a39a192.householdbinary]
5: Move this file to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray
6: if the Monifa Jansen file has Mods file inside it
7: Move it to Documents > Electronics Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
............................................................................................
Notice :

Script mods max. 1 Folder deep in Mods Folder

Package Files max 5 Folders deep.

The Blueprint Files in the Tray Folder.

Nicodemus :
jpg's are just to show you what sim will look like.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
... and or .
Unfortunately, I am unable to register my USA cell phone for VK access. I spent 45 minutes trying using every method described from online support boards and even tried anonymous phone SMS services. This is not a complaint nor request for help, just sharing my experience with insufferably resilient software in hopes to save someone time and aggravation.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
i hope i answered ur question , after u download the file Monifa Jansen from Sims4imagination or any other sims do this :
example:
1: Monifa Jansen file.rar
2: Unzip it or Unrar it
3: Monifa Jansen file [ as a file ]
4: Open it u will see file as
[0xa4d26103!0x00c10af25a39a192.hhi]
[0x00000013!0x0ec10af25a39a193.sgi]
[0x00000001!0x00c10af25a39a192.trayitem]
[0x00000000!0x00c10af25a39a192.householdbinary]
5: Move this file to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray
6: if the Monifa Jansen file has Mods file inside it
7: Move it to Documents > Electronics Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods
............................................................................................
Notice :

Script mods max. 1 Folder deep in Mods Folder

Package Files max 5 Folders deep.

The Blueprint Files in the Tray Folder.

Nicodemus :
jpg's are just to show you what sim will look like.
awesome thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes