Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Has anyone ever used or heard of moder Moonrush? Was once again looking for male breast sliders for my Transexual males and I found their site . I'd never heard of them before that I can remember. Weary about using modes from ones I'm not familiar with. I trust the ones people share here. Also found this site , but it's just a link to the download with no description on it or even the creator. I hope Moonrush just isn't too good to be true lol.
Those aren't legit, they're spamdexing websites. Colonolnutty on lovers lab has what you're looking for:

Last edited:
Reactions: MissCee

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Hi, maybe you could help me with something? It's about choosing good animations. My favorites are the ones divided into phases (stage 1 to climax). Can you recommend me some good ones? I currently use animations from Azmodan22, Amra72, E404P, Mike24, Lupo, wild_guy, Motherlode, oOLaLa, Lifeline and YrSa. Did I miss anyone else or are these the best?
Those are all pretty decent; SalarmoJ has good stuff too. She makes series, so they automatically play in sequence until completion

Reactions: huhula and renarena

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
These where just updated yesterday. One she updated 2 days running. I am just trying to help people. Not trying to interfere with your stuff.
These come from . Not her patron page.
Well, WTF. I never go to her blog . She has updates in 2 places? *pulls her hair out* Thanks for letting me know! Guess I need to cross check the folder with her blog. Ugh.
^update^ i just figured out what was going on - looks like the Patreon feed is updated at the same time, but I don't get notifications in my inbox. Grrrrr. I'm really glad you pointed this out. June 2 is gonna be a mess

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
*Updated* KiaraSims
Tomboy Trait -
TeaLover Trait-
SweetTooth Trait -
GirlyGirl Trait-
GadgetGeek Trait -
Farmer Trait -
AllRounder Trait -
AllRounder Aspiration -

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
*Updated* KiaraSims
Tomboy Trait -
TeaLover Trait-
SweetTooth Trait -
GirlyGirl Trait-
GadgetGeek Trait -
Farmer Trait -
AllRounder Trait -
AllRounder Aspiration -
I am excited for June 5, but also not looking forward to all the broken sh*t :LOL:

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
I know this isn't the support thread, but it's the only one I visit on this site. Would someone be kind enough to direct me to the proper place to share a traveling gaming rig I'm thinking of getting, and getting feedback on how well it run TS4 + all DLC + CC?

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
I know this isn't the support thread, but it's the only one I visit on this site. Would someone be kind enough to direct me to the proper place to share a traveling gaming rig I'm thinking of getting, and getting feedback on how well it run TS4 + all DLC + CC?
You can try here - SSD is the way to go. (Or M.2 SSD can get you far with all the CCs - I have it and got over 80GB worth of CC - Gameplay is smooth still). mATX motherboard (Like a smaller version of ATX) would fit well with travelling and in a smaller casing.

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
You can try here - SSD is the way to go. (Or M.2 SSD can get you far with all the CCs - I have it and got over 80GB worth of CC - Gameplay is smooth still). mATX motherboard (Like a smaller version of ATX) would fit well with travelling and in a smaller casing.
Thank you! I'm trying to decide which GPU to get. There's this MSI GE Raider with a 6G RTX 2060 in it; 512 GB NVMe; 1TB i7 9th gen CPU; 1 TB HDD; 144Hz; and 32gb RAM. But I am reading mixed reviews on the 2060 :confused: . This one YouTuber says to skip and just pay for the 2070, but it's a few hundred dollars more o_O. I'm wondering if anyone here gets smooth play, on Ultra, out of the 2060?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Thank you! I'm trying to decide which GPU to get. There's this MSI GE Raider with a 6G RTX 2060 in it; 512 GB NVMe; 1TB i7 9th gen CPU; 1 TB HDD; 144Hz; and 32gb RAM. But I am reading mixed reviews on the 2060 :confused: . This one YouTuber says to skip and just pay for the 2070, but it's a few hundred dollars more o_O. I'm wondering if anyone here gets smooth play, on Ultra, out of the 2060?
Even 1660ti runs smooth all settings on top. The biggest thing for ts4 is cpu since on this depends how populated your world will be for sims games (encountered a thing before that it did not recognized ryzen 5 2600x threads from it's log file for settings and on my upgrade it had better performance). Be aware though that there are many rtx 2060 with variety of specs in performance. Don't jump on the cheap ones or you will not see clock speeds that you should get along the gen of gpu. EVGA (all card's cooling solutions) MSI(gaming x models top clockspeeds oc on their gen) and ASUS(most compact models like phoenix models for small rigs) for me they always bring the better versions of a gpu among their products so do your search well about budget/compatibilities too. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDream34

DarkDream34

Jan 12, 2020
Even 1660ti runs smooth all settings on top. The biggest thing for ts4 is cpu since on this depends how populated your world will be for sims games (encountered a thing before that it did not recognized ryzen 5 2600x threads from it's log file for settings and on my upgrade it had better performance). Be aware though that there are many rtx 2060 with variety of specs in performance. Don't jump on the cheap ones or you will not see clock speeds that you should get along the gen of gpu. EVGA (all card's cooling solutions) MSI(gaming x models top clockspeeds oc on their gen) and ASUS(most compact models like phoenix models for small rigs) for me they always bring the better versions of a gpu among their products so do your search well about budget/compatibilities too. :)
Thank you so much for the advice!

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
So very true, but I can't tolerate a vanilla Sims 4. I simply can't *dramatic back of hand to forehead* lol
This is the masterful art of the matter though..-->EA creating an semi empty game-->people creating the rest of the game instead of them and form it to a paradise (the good part)-->EA adds some minimum new guidelines for you to rebuy (the controversy part)-->that new guidelines breaking the paradise to zero(the worst part)-->moders running like hell to fix the broken paradise once more(the annoying part).....blend clench repeat (going strong for 10 years part)................................. We still enjoying it! XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes