Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

savagesugar

Nov 14, 2018
Unfortunately, I am unable to register my USA cell phone for VK access. I spent 45 minutes trying using every method described from online support boards and even tried anonymous phone SMS services. This is not a complaint nor request for help, just sharing my experience with insufferably resilient software in hopes to save someone time and aggravation.
I've been able to use this link without an account and just need to refresh to see new content. Hope it works for you (y)

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims Update

Pool ladder

MFM_DP_sandwich_POOLLADER_01 - ANAL

Bed
standingblowjob_SIDEBED_01 - ORALJOB
MFM_spitroast_BED_01 - ANAL
spork_BED_cum_CLIMAX - CLIMAX
MFFM_doublecoupleCOWGIRL_BED_01 - VAGINAL
SOLO_female_masturbation_BED_IDLE - HANDJOB
MFFM_doublecoupleMISSIONARY_BED_01 - VAGINAL

Sofa
pronebone_ROUGH_SOFA_00 - ANAL
ROUGH_rubbingcock_SOFA_01 - TEASING

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
My ears are open. Tell me more about these excellent free choices
There's AdBlock Plus, and uBlock Origin just to name two off the top of my head. Even TamperMonkey has some adblock filters. Personally, I prefer uBlock. Works well for free across the board. I haven't seen an ad on Youtube in years... lol. There are many others listed on the Chrome and well as Firefox stores. They're not hard to find, and they're mostly free. These two are just the most popular.

Sep 26, 2019
Also I know I was a little impatient about some of those leaks, I'd still like to thank the leakers of Mike24 and FausTTerM. Though I don't mind waiting for that Anacris leak since it does seem like the leaker loves to release Anacris's stuff in large packs and if I was a leaker, I'd probably be like that but even worse since for whatever reason I hate pledging to patreons unless it's very early in the month.

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
The most current versions of these traits have been in the Mega for awhile. I"m not sure what you're trying to do here.
It's a 26/5 tuning fix. The creator released the fixes for those traits very recently. [Noted by the added name infront to indicate it's the newer version]. The ones in the folder are 26/3. I'm sure OP had good intentions in sharing them.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I've been able to use this link without an account...
It seems some VK links can be quite finicky. I have been able to surf a number of VK's pages without an account just fine, some links require registration. In a perfect world, NOTHING IS PERFECT. Thanks for the tip!

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Has anyone ever used or heard of moder Moonrush? Was once again looking for male breast sliders for my Transexual males and I found their site . I'd never heard of them before that I can remember. Weary about using modes from ones I'm not familiar with. I trust the ones people share here. Also found this site , but it's just a link to the download with no description on it or even the creator. I hope Moonrush just isn't too good to be true lol.

Sep 26, 2019
I don't know if we have leakers for Moonchild or Serinion, and I don't mind waiting for the public release for the Moonchild stuff but does anyone have Moonchild's new Geisha pack or Serinion's Clothesline and hot tub? I kinda really want them, and Serinion doesn't seem to have a public release date for some of their stuff

Last edited:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
The most current versions of these traits have been in the Mega for awhile. I"m not sure what you're trying to do here.
These where just updated yesterday. One she updated 2 days running. I am just trying to help people. Not trying to interfere with your stuff.
These come from . Not her patron page.

Last edited:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Sacrificial's Life Manager -MOD- v 1.6 Gardening Autonomy Behaviour -Update!-
V 1.6 Release Notes:
  • Added Gardening Autonomy Behaviour: By turning on this behaviour your sim will take care of all plants on lot on their own! Including:
  • Watering Plants
  • Weeding Plants
  • Evolving Plants that are ready to be evolved!
  • Added New Interactions To the (World) Menu:
  • Teleport Sims In District/Household Here
  • Call Over Sims In District/Household Here

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, maybe you could help me with something? It's about choosing good animations. My favorites are the ones divided into phases (stage 1 to climax). Can you recommend me some good ones? I currently use animations from Azmodan22, Amra72, E404P, Mike24, Lupo, wild_guy, Motherlode, oOLaLa, Lifeline and YrSa. Did I miss anyone else or are these the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes