Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlitoes

Oct 29, 2019
Man I know someone knows how to download these car from this site
I've seen other things in the mega folder, just put them there please because other websites have no experience to do so
someone is advanced and I know somebody knows how to do it, please help the modded community get these vehicles, we are begging anyone to add these in the mega folder, We need your help.

Theres a bunch here:

KOTika

Aug 26, 2017
KOTika The latest Version of WW + the last Fin version of Lupo puts the count at 1130 not 1198 in my game. Maybe you had an extra lupo file in your mods folder? IDK I was able to find the ones you listed. I cannot find something if I do not know what I am looking for.

Total count now is 1114, which means there's 16 outstanding (222 Retired Animations). Some of the Kamasutra series are duplicates and I had to remove them after adding them. Some Animation Names didn't have clips; so they were not real. Surprising, but guessing no one used them to notice. Therefore, there are some I still haven't found (<16). Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps this is because I do not have the latest version of WW.

By the way, much thx for your work.

Reactions: Charles Vane

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
I'll post a tutorial later today and drop a link here
cool. I did one last night. It did not work, and i had lots of glitches. So i can use the guide.

I figured out what i did. accept the glitches (ran with no mods this time) i got the wrong lot. I did it again with srrsly's blank save. 64 x 64 was way to large for that lot. Ha. And i do not want to move the lots.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDream34

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
So i am just going to start playing this game but i have problem, i have used the link for downloading the base game given in the spoiler, but seems there are so many codex for the game, should i download all the codex and also can someone provide me with the link to the base game.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
bsart1001 I was successful with one. i changed potters splay (gd_gardenssubburbs) from 30 x 20 to 40 x 25. I was not sure a 25 would work. Testing worked.
the lot does extend over the sidewalk. so i will probably change it back to 20.

dtm233

Apr 4, 2018
I have a couple request. Can someone please make all the clothes from Zauma body morph compatible? Maybe even add a sexy edit to them? Really grinds my gears that she refused to fix them because she didn't want to. Smdh

Also. How do you make the Wicked Whims items, and accessories appear during the animations?
Sorry that I'm such an Idiot for not knowing how to do these fucking things myself!!

Thank you all!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
sorry to bother you because i just new to use mod here. which one folder that we can uncensored our character?
You need to go to the and read absolutely everything about the mod. Including the "Help" page in case you encounter problems when you install the mod.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
huh taht image reminds me I need to get some pulled down clothing for sex. I like clothing on for sex but lifted up skirts and pulled down PJs would be nice.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

bsart1001

Nov 16, 2018
bsart1001 I was successful with one. i changed potters splay (gd_gardenssubburbs) from 30 x 20 to 40 x 25. I was not sure a 25 would work. Testing worked.
the lot does extend over the sidewalk. so i will probably change it back to 20.
yeah sorry i got busy and couldnt post the tutorial but its stupid easy. The thing you need to make sure you do is change both the file in the EP folder as well as the one nested in the Delta folder. That's the trick that got mine working. I've now tested two lots to make sure and its worked everytime. For changing sizes use the decimal designations just in case, they are the following.
Regarding the lot dimensions in the data files, they're in hex and can be converted to decimal. In hex, 14 is 20, 1E is 30, 28 is 40, 32 is 50 and 40 is 64.

Read more:

For step by step instructions see this reddit thread at the bottom (only difference is that your editing Delta folder as well):

If you decide to move the lot, it will leave a purple square where the lot once was, to alleviate this Twisted Mexi's T.O.O.L is your friend. It lets you place objects outside the grid. Which means you can fill this ugly space in with oversized rocks and or platforms, depending on the neighborhood. If you have any questions ping me on here or post in the #helpwithts4 channel in the discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes