Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the new pack for Lupiciano, Though should I renew my pledge to CosplaySimmer to bring their stuff to Yiff.Party or let an official leaker on here take care of it next month?

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
site seems to have been updated with some new stuff under specific creators sections - new stuff from Lynxsimz was added for example.
YES... Compared to the old DWP site, it seems they are doing updates a few times a week now. I have noticed that the index sometimes incorrectly reports updates on some folders. Using page search is most helpful when finding the new content =D

borotin

Jul 31, 2017
Hey Everybody!

If you recall Fin put together one package (Fin version) to include all the animations that Lupo removed from his four packages in his Updates.

I finished putting together a package similar to Fin’s version. I removed (extracted, pulled out) just the animations from Fin’s version that were missing from Lupo’s new stuff and re-packaged it. It contains all of Lupo’s “Retired” animations and only needs to be added to your mods folder ONCE. Not every month like before. Unzip and leave my file in your mods folder. It won’t need updating. Text file includes a list of animations. Enjoy!

When you update for Lupo’s new animations, add those 4 packages like you normally do, and you will have the COMPLETE set of his animations. Got it? Any questions, ask me.

Thank you, Fin, for all you’ve done and for making this possible because without Fin’s original file I couldn’t have done this. Stay safe and enjoy your time off. Also thanks to Nandes for her help.

thanks for your effort

Reactions: Charles Vane
Sep 26, 2019
I think E404P got a patreon update . Also does anyone know where I can find some good black lipstick or lipstick with a Black swatch. Finally, while I heartily recommend the work of this youtuber I can't access stuff like her take on the FNAF restaurant since it seems that more CC heavy builds don't show up on the sims 4 web gallery and I can't access the in game gallery since I have a cracked version of the game. Is it possible for someone to put her more CC heavy builds availible for regular download? Her Orgin ID is TrixieTrickster

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I think E404P got a patreon update . Also does anyone know where I can find some good black lipstick or lipstick with a Black swatch. Finally, while I heartily recommend the work of this youtuber I can't access stuff like her take on the FNAF restaurant since it seems that more CC heavy builds don't show up on the sims 4 web gallery and I can't access the in game gallery since I have a cracked version of the game. Is it possible for someone to put her more CC heavy builds availible for regular download? Her Orgin ID is TrixieTrickster
FYI, anything on Origin doesn't contain any CC. Things and Sims that were made with CC are there, but none of the actual CC is. You'd still need to know what CC is being used, and find it wherever it is. Not sure why people even bother uploading things with CC since the only thing Origin allows is tray files.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Sep 26, 2019
FYI, anything on Origin doesn't contain any CC. Things and Sims that were made with CC are there, but none of the actual CC is. You'd still need to know what CC is being used, and find it wherever it is. Not sure why people even bother uploading things with CC since the only thing Origin allows is tray files.
I actually I own a lot of the CC from her site but I just want the tray files since some of the builds look cool

onime

Nov 1, 2019
What are you talking about?? How do you expect to get help when you don't explain what it is you're looking for?? There are some really good people here but they aint fuckin mind readers, now, do yourself a favor and go to PAGE ONE of this thread and then see if you can spot the big red writing that says MEGA FOLDER and in future don't be so lazy and explain what it is that you're looking for!!
i want download everything :D but mega link want me dowanload one by one :$

roseli

Mar 19, 2020
Then you'll have to do the work.. ? People have made an effort in compiling, organising, and updating the folders. The least you can do is just go through them.. also, you can? Highlight all the folders and right click standard download/download as zip or there's a button up in the right corner to download as zip - you'll have to download the mega desktop for you to download whole. But I don't recommend you do that because there are older versions of some mods. You'll just have to go through them and pick the latest updated ones.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Here's the FNFA 1 restaurant... Hope this is what you were looking for...

Moonny

May 12, 2018
You shouldn't download everything... You will end up with a broken and bloated mess of a game. Download only what you really want and will use.
Maintaning a moded game takes time and dedication to keep everything tidied and updated. If you just want to lazily download everything in one click without knowing what's in there, I'm sorry but modding isn't for you.

Charles Vane

Formerly 'tkass'
Jul 10, 2019
Hi. Now I have 1199 in Fin version and 908 in Kamasutra + tkass. As far as I understand, some animations are still missing?
You're saying I missed over 280+ animations. How did you count those? Lupo incorporated most of the reworked animations into his Lupo_Animations pack. I compared XML code from the two snippet tuning files. The only thing Fin added in his merged version was the Reworked and the Futa. I added what was different from the (Animation minus Reworked) and the Futa. So, how did you count that? If there's a mistake, it can be fixed but I need to know how you arrived at those numbers first.

EDIT: Just a thought. If you used the game (ie wicked whims) to count the number, turbo's utilities count the number from each unique Tuning ID, which means that the duplicates were counted twice. I doubt it has an algorithm for counting duplicates. You never really had 1199 animations in the Fin version but the game counted it as such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes