Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Now that I think about it, is there a some kind of human cow mod? Milky all the time, can breastfeed more than just babies, can maybe use their own milk in recipes that require milk, gets pregnant or gets others pregnant more easily, probably often horny. Does that mod exist? Cause I want it. :)

there are some milking objects and animations here.
EDIT: not sure if they are current though.

Reactions: TorqueR11

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
Hey there guys mostly a stupid question but I need to know do I need to buy the game on origin and the dlc to make the mods work good or any crack can work enough? if yes can you suggest me some cracked version of the game? thanks .

Reactions: grieralexander
Oct 26, 2018
Hey there guys mostly a stupid question but I need to know do I need to buy the game on origin and the dlc to make the mods work good or any crack can work enough? if yes can you suggest me some cracked version of the game? thanks .
The only difference between the cracked game and the original one is being able to access the EA online library. Mods work fine for either; so is your choice of which you would like Games 4 The World Forum has updated copies, if you would like to check them out. Codex and other web sites also offer cracked copies or re-paks.

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
This is random as hell but I wanted to share a little tip for organizing and keeping your mods folder organized: Replacing your folders with icons! I take no credit for this, I saw someone else do it in TBS and copied cause it was cute lol, but its deff helped me maintain an organized mods folder. You can download these big ass icon sets from thesimsvip or mts i downloaded a bunch from diff places. They usually come in .png format, just find a converter online and convert them to .ico files. Then right-click the folder, go to properties> customize > change icon... and navigate to where ever those ico files are. I tried to use icons that matched the content inside so they're easier to recognize. Hope this helps or inspires you to organize your shit!!

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Zakrath said:
Hey guys, where can I get help with Last Exceptions besides MC CMD Discord?

If you have a colonolNutty mod go to his discord.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Those climaxes look like pistons. :p
The one that really annoys the hell out of me is the Cherry Pie cum animation. I mean come on, it looks like slow motion barbells shooting out. I have never in my life done, or seen anything remotely close to that. No wonder most animators stay away from it. I had to stop using Cherry Pie animations because he imbeds the mesh inside it and there's no way to remove it other than deleting the animations. Sad, the animations are pretty good. Motherlode and Lifeline have more realistic ejaculate. lol... what a dumb thing to bring up lol.. I just couldn't help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes