Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
And FINALLY (phew, I'm about wiped out) we have a lowkey bikini, male joggers with the waistband up or down (you an both in you game, of course) and a chain-wrap top - one .pkg is male, one is female.

MYOBI-lowkey-afbikini.png

MYOBI-malejoggers-up.png
MYOBI-malejoggers-down.png

MYOBI-wrapchaintop-FEM.png
MYOBI-wrapchaintop-MALE.png

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
SalarmoJ Update -
Loose Sequences Collection:
  • BJOB MF (LSC_Vol.3_Blow_Deepthroat)
  • CUNNI FF (LSC_Vol.3_Cunni_69)
LOCATION IN THE GAME:

-Double Bed:

• You can use any Double bed you want available in the game.
  • Inferno's Tall Bed by SalarmoJ'

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Meanwhile, TonicMole has updated Bouncing Boobies - This should add more bounce as Sims walking around indoors, and small spaces.

BS-Boobies
Penis Bounce
Walking Bounce
You do know what you posted to the Mega folder is identical to what is already there?

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
any animation files anyone can tell me about? I have only Anarcis Azmodan Mike24. I would like more files.
If you mean the animation packages themselves, then you can take them from the link

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
any animation files anyone can tell me about? I have only Anarcis Azmodan Mike24. I would like more files.
Motherlode has some good one. E404 has really great ones. Grey Naya are pretty good as well. Motherlode and E404 have some really good 3 and 4 way animations too. Motherlode also group animations. Lifeline isn't bad either, their group animations allow up to 9 guys on one girl.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Motherlode has some good one. E404 has really great ones. Grey Naya are pretty good as well. Motherlode and E404 have some really good 3 and 4 way animations too. Motherlode also group animations. Lifeline isn't bad either, their group animations allow up to 9 guys on one girl.
Mike is so lazy and sloppy, and Amra is very robotic by today's standards of quality. Used to be the king in Sims 3 days. He also jumped ship....he tends to do that. Doubt he'll be back again though. Wild Guy is slow but I tend to enjoy his animations. Especially if you have big titted big ass women. Speaking of big asses, you def need E404. Love them booty smacks and bounce. Good group sex too. I think E404 did some vouyer/cuck stuff too. Motherlode is questionable as the sound is off and animations can be robotic and sloppy. Sometimes there good, others not so much. So one stage can be well done and smooth, the next is clearly rushed. If Motherlode took their time and finished animations instead of trying to create dozens of new ones every month and never finishes them. They could do better. Also avoid Zorak, Anarcis, and Omaster. Very stiff, dated, and never improves. Plus Omaster is gone.
Next check out Llabamba they're very slow but I do enjoy them for trying to do quality. Some animations can be stiff (like reverese cowgirl on the floor/towel) but other than that they're pretty good as well. Just no climax animations yet.

ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
Mike is so lazy and sloppy, and Amra is very robotic by today's standards of quality. Used to be the king in Sims 3 days. He also jumped ship....he tends to do that. Doubt he'll be back again though. Wild Guy is slow but I tend to enjoy his animations. Especially if you have big titted big ass women. Speaking of big asses, you def need E404. Love them booty smacks and bounce. Good group sex too. I think E404 did some vouyer/cuck stuff too. Motherlode is questionable as the sound is off and animations can be robotic and sloppy. Sometimes there good, others not so much. So one stage can be well done and smooth, the next is clearly rushed. If Motherlode took their time and finished animations instead of trying to create dozens of new ones every month and never finishes them. They could do better. Also avoid Zorak, Anarcis, and Omaster. Very stiff, dated, and never improves. Plus Omaster is gone.
Next check out Llabamba they're very slow but I do enjoy them for trying to do quality. Some animations can be stiff (like reverese cowgirl on the floor/towel) but other than that they're pretty good as well. Just no climax animations yet.
I noticed how stiff they got. Same with Tlayer. Good concepts, but the animations llok like clumsy virgins. E404 is some of the best out there.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Next from MYOBI, we have a cowgirl outfit with two versions: with and without the top

View attachment 752886
Garter
Necklace
Outfit w/top
Outfit w/o top
Socks
Now that I think about it, is there a some kind of human cow mod? Milky all the time, can breastfeed more than just babies, can maybe use their own milk in recipes that require milk, gets pregnant or gets others pregnant more easily, probably often horny. Does that mod exist? Cause I want it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes