Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakrath

Jul 30, 2018
Guys, it's unrelated, but is there a way to do more downloads on Mega without upgrading it? The limit is very annoying when trying to download a lot of sims from Sims4Imagination folder

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Guys, it's unrelated, but is there a way to do more downloads on Mega without upgrading it? The limit is very annoying when trying to download a lot of sims from Sims4Imagination folder
THERE IS! Today is your lucky day. Click to find out how to bypass those pesky MEGA download limits. Good Luck!

Jan 8, 2018
Use a VPN and just keep switching country, you used to be able to the same using the TOR browser as well, dunno if the still works! Brave browser also does not track your movement so that may be another possibility.

Reactions: grieralexander

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I am not sure (since I don't use it) but I think the MEGASYNC app might help?? I really don't remember. I only used it once a long time ago.

bliss350

Nov 2, 2019
does anyone have the melunn adult life 1.5 update? the only one in the mega folder is the 1.3 version which is already out :/

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Use a VPN and just keep switching country, you used to be able to the same using the TOR browser as well, dunno if the still works! Brave browser also does not track your movement so that may be another possibility.
I just use protovpn free trail and extend it indefinitely by making throw away accounts in Gmail then just keep switching servers as you said

CYBERMINDXXX

Nov 4, 2019
If anyone is interested then go here
DOWNLOAD Link Below

(y)1.) Visit this website for more info

:giggle: The Sims 4 rigs:

1.) .

Reactions: Wylia

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Arr me matey's... For those of you with 1.64.84 who want to knit while listening to the new HEAVY METAL sountracks, no I am not kidding... you can get the latest codex patch . It will upgrade you to 1.65.70 and install the Nifty Knitting SP as well. Make sure you upgrade your UI mods including wrench icon replacers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes