Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2020
Does anyone have any recommendations for realistic builders/interior designers? I am looking for designers similar to Hermajestybuilds but with content that is easier to access! Thank you ALL!!!

.GeeBee

Jul 20, 2018
is there a way to "set" some items as preferred locations for WW sex? I know you can shift click to disable some you dont like but I would love to be able to set some items / areas as "preferred" WW locations instead of random...

And BTW anyone got this by chance?

Last edited:

ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
Does MCCC not work with pirated copies?

*must be because my version is only 1.61... is there a library of updates available? nbd but much appreciated <3

Last edited:

hir0shige_

Sep 5, 2018
Does MCCC not work with pirated copies?

*must be because my version is only 1.61... is there a library of updates available? nbd but much appreciated <3
MCCC does work with pirated copies but is only guaranteed to work with the game version it is designed for. You could try MCCC version 7.0.0 which appears to be compatible with 1.61. You should also go to your game settings to make sure "script mods" are enabled in the "Other" section.

In my opinion you should keep your game updated so you can benefit from all the latest mods that get posted here, the easiest way to do that would be to use Anadius' updater on cs.rin.ru although you will have to create an account there to download it.

Reactions: ding dong

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
is there a way to "set" some items as preferred locations for WW sex? I know you can shift click to disable some you dont like but I would love to be able to set some items / areas as "preferred" WW locations instead of random...

And BTW anyone got this by chance?
None that I'm aware of to specifically "set as preferred". However based on what TurboDriver posts in his product descriptions, it does learn from you, and uses the areas you select to initiate sex as favorites. This is also true with selected animations. The more you use favorite places and animations, the more often they will show up in their random selections.

EDIT: I have no concise data or coding to show this - just repeating what he has posted in the past on Patreon.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Hey all...back with a whole bunch of KiaraSims new stuff with a couple of updates for Woohoo Lover and Romantic I love you. I've been out all month; if you already have this, good for you! If not, its now in the Mega. Some of these look really interesting, like Medical Career - it has 9 branches, including CT surgeon, Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Research, General surgeon, OT, Pharmacy, Psych, and Radiology.

Aspirations:.
Robotics Engineer
World-Class Detective

Volleyball After-School Activity:

Adopt Pet Tradition:

Careers:
Pool Cleaner OddJob
Pet Walker OddJob
Medical Career
Animal Shelter Career

Events:
Recital Event
Karaoke Party
Get Together

Social Interactions:
Romantic I Love You
Reveal Pregnancy
Discuss Having Baby
Chat About Politics

CAS Traits:
Woohoo Lover
SunChild
MoonChild

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Meanwhile, TonicMole has updated Bouncing Boobies - This should add more bounce as Sims walking around indoors, and small spaces.

BS-Boobies
Penis Bounce
Walking Bounce

SpookyObsolete

May 20, 2018
Anybody happen to have older versions of Cas Columns? I've been looking for the 1.64.84 version for a while now and I cannot currently find it easily accessible. Any help is appreciated.

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
SalarmoJ updated - includes climax animation for the Happy Birthday Sequence for Large Pile Of Presents (Seasons EP)

LOCATION IN THE GAME:

-Large Pile of Presents (EP: Seasons):

• Entertainment > Activity (Indoor)
  • Decorative > Decoration (Misc)

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Azmodan22 updated 3(!) times while I was out; downloading EITHER normal or rough will give you all of the previous gold-level animations as well as: Stage 4, 5, and Climax for desk missionary vaginal sequence, and a
simple animation that uses the default massage pose for the girl for, well, obvious reasons :). You can find it in the Anal category: Doggy Pulse.

Normal:
Rough:

BabyBear99

Nov 17, 2018
Next from MYOBI, we have a cowgirl outfit with two versions: with and without the top

1596175018216.png
Garter
Necklace
Outfit w/top
Outfit w/o top
Socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes