Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020
27Jul2020-

The sixth stable pre-release for 7.3.0 (7.3.0.6) is now available. A big addition this pre-release is the ability to make Sims roommates for your home, even if you're not enrolled in university and living in a dorm. Really experimental...I may even have to remove it if it doesn't work correctly in the long term, but it's there as a trial now.
The full changelog is found .

Disqu

Aug 27, 2017
hello all ! i have an question its about mod of kawaiistacie the Ibot. could somebody tell me if is there updated version of it ? i looked on google but... i only find old versions... btw does anybody know is there Working (or if exist) nyx mod genie one ?

Thank you all in advance have nice day/evening/night :)

Valeciraptor

May 22, 2020
hello all ! i have an question its about mod of kawaiistacie the Ibot. could somebody tell me if is there updated version of it ? i looked on google but... i only find old versions... btw does anybody know is there Working (or if exist) nyx mod genie one ?

Thank you all in advance have nice day/evening/night :)
I don't think she'll update it soon. When you go to her webpage you can find a link named "missing mods? click here" and if you follow that you'll see that she has had enough of people criticising her and that she'll update what she wants, when she wants and then she asks the reader for a kind word of support. That's what I understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes