Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Does anyone else experience the odd missing sim appendage or two? If I go back in CAS and tweak my sim's height a smidgeon the missing foot or hand appears again. For that reason, I'm inclined to think it's the Luumia height slider, but I can't find similar gripes documented online. I'm going to pull the slider from my game for now, but it might take awhile to confirm it's the culprit. I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem.
That happens in the vanilla game, it is a known issue. I have that issue with no height sliders in game! And I have seen it vanilla a couple of times too.

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
I recommend this one first- . You can then build upon that with each "pack" torrent offered on the site. What's confusing are the amount of packs and respective update torrents for each muddling up your search. You can also simply download an offering and call it a day, however it doesn't include the 7/23/2020 update as of this moment. If you're just starting out, I don't think you should mind much though.
I downloaded the sims 3 ECO lifestyle one from the site. I see it includes all the other dlc to, its version 1.63. is it viable?

Last edited:

NovaTail

Nov 8, 2019
Does anyone else experience the odd missing sim appendage or two? If I go back in CAS and tweak my sim's height a smidgeon the missing foot or hand appears again. For that reason, I'm inclined to think it's the Luumia height slider, but I can't find similar gripes documented online. I'm going to pull the slider from my game for now, but it might take awhile to confirm it's the culprit. I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Something you can try as a workaround, whenever the missing appendage bug happens, is going into first person mode (shift+tab in Live mode) for about three seconds on normal speed, then exiting it. If, when you exit first person mode, your sim's head disappears for a second, you did it right and the appendage should reappear at the same time their head comes back.

Something I've done for a while now to try and live with it, hope it works for you and lessens the irritation. :)

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Something you can try as a workaround, whenever the missing appendage bug happens, is going into first person mode (shift+tab in Live mode) for about three seconds on normal speed, then exiting it. If, when you exit first person mode, your sim's head disappears for a second, you did it right and the appendage should reappear at the same time their head comes back.

Something I've done for a while now to try and live with it, hope it works for you and lessens the irritation. :)
Oh I haven't tried that (not OP, but still)! I only do the "leave to world map then go back into the household" thing and that works for me. I need to try this out!

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I downloaded the sims 3 ECO lifestyle one from the site. I see it includes all the other dlc to, its version 1.63. is it viable?
Click the Games4theworld link posted on The Sims 4 Tutorial thread. They should have the NEWEST version (1.65.70) available in a few days. Their build is well documented and modular, easiest to keep updated.

While you are there you can learn a lot about modding the game.

Oct 26, 2018
The Luumia Height Slider is your issue. It even mentions it in the download page. The only thing you can do is alter it at your content, save, and close the game, clear the cache and all your missing appendages should be back. There is also a height slider by Red-head, and I have not seen in the comments that that one also causes issues, you may want to try and see.

May 16, 2017
In light of recent Simdulgence body mod customizations and the inevitable trickle of special requests that follow, I wanted to mention the mod out there for the uninitiated. You don't have to know how to mod to customize things to your liking. No, you can't add veins, BUT if you want your Sim's "body parts and subparts" to be just a bit [larger/lower/higher/smaller/insert your wish here] you can accomplish that with this mod. For someone like me, who will never be satisfied, this mod has been a godsend. It's like I have a never-ending variation of body mods installed. Might be worth your gander!
View attachment 742787 View attachment 742788
Where would I get the penis sliders from?

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
so does anyone have any animations from these people it would help alot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes