Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
i'll try, thanks :)

edit: yes, that was it(y), pubic hair was the problem, thank you again :D
any chance that it could work on girls (pubic hair)? :)
not sure did u deactivate pubic hair in the wickedwhims general settings or did you just deactivate it for that sim in the pubic hair section?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
not sure did u deactivate pubic hair in the wickedwhims general settings or did you just deactivate it for that sim in the pubic hair section?
in general, ok ok i get you, i only had to do it for that sim :D

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I´ve just seen there is a penis bounce from tonic mole in the mega folderm does anyone know what exactly it does and if it´s compatible with simdulgence penis models
It is my understanding that SimD uses the same skeleton ( ) as the other penis models - but i could be wrong. There is no documentation on the penis bounce mod and I could not get it to work in my game after testing for an hour. Since it is a first release I did not expect much, we will see if it is improved in the future.
could be the integrated pubic hair by ww, try to deactivate the pubic hair in the wicked whims settings
Some body hair mods will conflict with genital attachments and that was why I edited the popular ones. I also mentioned disabling WW pubes when I shared my bodyhair modfixes a few weeks ago. I will see about adding a readme to .

Last edited:

robs

Aug 13, 2018
I have been having a little fun in Sims 4 Studio again and decided to share a modification I made for myself. I really liked the Simdulgence male genitalia but felt they would look much nicer with extra veins. I extracted the graphics and added details for each model shown in the spoiler. If you would like to try this, please see the readme inside the 7z file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get your copy of this mod . Please do not ask if I will modify the other penis models, this was a lot of work and I only wanted to do the attachments I will actually use. ENJOY!

Addendum: TittyLuvr1334: This has the same WW functionality (CAS + WW selector) as the ORIGINAL simdulgence GENS. See the included readme in the 7z. Thank you.
Hey really like these, but is there a way to integrate the original exclusives from simdulgence in there, too. Just to have more size variety.
I tried doing that but couldn´t get them to work with the body selector

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hey really like these, but is there a way to integrate the original exclusives from simdulgence in there, too. Just to have more size variety.
Only if you understand how to edit existing mods. I would consider doing a s4s tutorial but many others have already done so and it is not my goal to duplicate their efforts. As stated previously....
this was a lot of work and I only wanted to do the attachments I will actually use. ENJOY!
You cannot use my vanity mod with the official build because the WW tunings will conflict, making body select inoperable. This was a PITA for me to get right. You would need to merge the correct meshes along with their tunings in order to get what you desire. Good luck.

robs

Aug 13, 2018
Only if you understand how to edit existing mods. I would consider doing a s4s tutorial but many others have already done so and it is not my goal to duplicate their efforts. As stated previously....You cannot use my vanity mod with the official build because the WW tunings will conflict, making body select inoperable. This was a PITA for me to get right. You would need to merge the correct meshes along with their tunings in order to get what you desire. Good luck.
Ill try my best I´ll let you guys know if i succeed ;)

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
there's a new update. i'm glad that they finally fixed the issue with pets because that was pissing me off lmaooo

Jan 29, 2019
In light of recent Simdulgence body mod customizations and the inevitable trickle of special requests that follow, I wanted to mention the mod out there for the uninitiated. You don't have to know how to mod to customize things to your liking. No, you can't add veins, BUT if you want your Sim's "body parts and subparts" to be just a bit [larger/lower/higher/smaller/insert your wish here] you can accomplish that with this mod. For someone like me, who will never be satisfied, this mod has been a godsend. It's like I have a never-ending variation of body mods installed. Might be worth your gander!
CSM1.PNG CSM2.PNG

robs

Aug 13, 2018
In light of recent Simdulgence body mod customizations and the inevitable trickle of special requests that follow, I wanted to mention the mod out there for the uninitiated. You don't have to know how to mod to customize things to your liking. No, you can't add veins, BUT if you want your Sim's "body parts and subparts" to be just a bit [larger/lower/higher/smaller/insert your wish here] you can accomplish that with this mod. For someone like me, who will never be satisfied, this mod has been a godsend. It's like I have a never-ending variation of body mods installed. Might be worth your gander!
View attachment 742787 View attachment 742788
So I just need the sliders if I have the sims 4 community library?

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I wanted to mention the mod out there for the uninitiated.
I use this mod myself and it is quite nice, if you do not mind meddling with all of the menus. There have been reports of CNutty's mods conflicting with other essential additions which initially made me hesitant to try this. This is the ONLY S4 community library mod I have installed and I have not experienced any issues with it thus far... you can get some ridiculous <ahem> sizing enhancements with this one... Experimentation is KEY! Cheers!
Ok do you know how to use this cause I can’t find anything on the pie menu
The Nexus page clearly defines what you need to make this work. Look closely at the section labeled 'Installation'. If you do not see it in the PIE menu, then you missed something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes