Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2019
Ok do you know how to use this cause I can’t find anything on the pie menu
Try moving all files to the root Mods folder and not bury it in any subfolders for the 'Customize Sliders' pie menu option to appear. If you still have trouble review the the mod creator has prepared. :)

Reactions: robs
Jan 29, 2019
...This is the ONLY S4 community library mod I have installed and I have not experienced any issues with it thus far... you can get some ridiculous <ahem> sizing enhancements with this one... Experimentation is KEY! Cheers!
Same- this is the one S4 Community Library mod I use. I try to stay away from the mod bloat, but consider this an essential now. Sometimes <ahem> adjustments need to be made mid gameplay to fit certain animations and other exploits, you know? ;)

robs

Aug 13, 2018
I use this mod myself and it is quite nice, if you do not mind meddling with all of the menus. There have been reports of CNutty's mods conflicting with other essential additions which initially made me hesitant to try this. This is the ONLY S4 community library mod I have installed and I have not experienced any issues with it thus far... you can get some ridiculous <ahem> sizing enhancements with this one... Experimentation is KEY! Cheers!
The Nexus page clearly defines what you need to make this work. Look closely at the section labeled 'Installation'. If you do not see it in the PIE menu, then you missed something.
I was blind expected an Icon so I overlooked it

Reactions: ObscurelyYoursTruly

comfywit

May 4, 2020
In light of recent Simdulgence body mod customizations and the inevitable trickle of special requests that follow, I wanted to mention the mod out there for the uninitiated. You don't have to know how to mod to customize things to your liking. No, you can't add veins, BUT if you want your Sim's "body parts and subparts" to be just a bit [larger/lower/higher/smaller/insert your wish here] you can accomplish that with this mod. For someone like me, who will never be satisfied, this mod has been a godsend. It's like I have a never-ending variation of body mods installed. Might be worth your gander!
FYI if y'all use this mod, MC Command Center's discord will NOT help you if you get LE's or have any game issues. I think it tells them in the LE tbh, or at the very least the BE if you use that definitely does. And the only way to fix that is to remove the sims library mod and play the game without, which this framework mod seems to need. They do not offer help and will soft ban you if you use it and ask for help. So keep that in mind if you want to use this part of the creator's mods. If you use MC and need support do not expect their help there.

Last edited:

Jayeei

Aug 3, 2019
Motherlodesims update

spooning_BED_02 - VAGINAL
reversecowgirl_OTTOMAN_04 - VAGINAL
MFM_spitroastVG_BED_01 - VAGINAL
FMF_assisted_doggy_BED_01 - ANAL
fingeringvaginal_TABLE_CLIMAX - CLIMAX
fingeringvaginal_TABLE_02 - HANDJOB
splitvaginal_TABLE_01 - VAGINAL
cowgirlvaginal_LOUNGEFLOAT_01 - VAGINAL
standdoggyvaginal_FLOOR_01 - VAGINAL

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
I am new to all this i realy want to play this mod but i am getting overwhelmed by the amount of sims 4 packs. where do i start, which one do i download first from the site, hope you guys can help :)

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else having weird graphical issue when the Sims selection menu shows up? It appears when traveling, selecting for sex, or anything when choosing Sims in game. Not sure what's causing it. Maybe vanilla issue?
123123.png

Reactions: Jules 27

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
PATCH DAY WOES?

This one should be really easy if you categorized all of your mods. I will start in my SCRIPT mods folder and visit the website for each item and ensure the mod creator has given word it is compatible. I keep a list of websites for this purpose. Once that folder is completed, I will go to my TRAITS directory and perform the same task. If this is your first time doing this, open notepad and jot down these things for future reference. Animations, clothing, presets, cosmetics, furniture and the like will not always be affected by updates but be aware problems could happen. It is always a good measure to check the official SIMS 4 forums for MOD reports as well.

Do you have anomalies or graphical glitches after an update? Disable all mods and try running the game again. Did the problem go away? If so, it is a mod problem and you can use the 50/50 method to find out what is causing it. If the problem persists without any mods, it is a bug which should be reported to EA/Maxis. It is a good idea to download ALL mod updates BEFORE allowing Origin, Steam or Codex to update your game.

I will add this to The Sims 4 Tutorial page.

Last edited:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Anyone else having weird graphical issue when the Sims selection menu shows up? It appears when traveling, selecting for sex, or anything when choosing Sims in game. Not sure what's causing it. Maybe vanilla issue?
View attachment 743764
ahhh.. if you have any of the following mods, update them...

Weerbesu: "More Columns in CAS", "Cheat UI"
Neia: "More Clubs Per Sim"

For that matter, any mod that affects the UI needs to be checked for an update.

brightest

Nov 14, 2019
Motherlodesims update

spooning_BED_02 - VAGINAL
reversecowgirl_OTTOMAN_04 - VAGINAL
MFM_spitroastVG_BED_01 - VAGINAL
FMF_assisted_doggy_BED_01 - ANAL
fingeringvaginal_TABLE_CLIMAX - CLIMAX
fingeringvaginal_TABLE_02 - HANDJOB
splitvaginal_TABLE_01 - VAGINAL
cowgirlvaginal_LOUNGEFLOAT_01 - VAGINAL
standdoggyvaginal_FLOOR_01 - VAGINAL

I fucking love Motherlode animations. Don't get me wrong. But am I the only one who's really "annoyed" that her monthly - or whatever, animations are all around? That she doesn't release closed sequences, and shit? I know that it's always been this way, but...

Last edited:

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 743764
Try to edit your sims in Full CAS Edit mode,save sims,save the game and exit..restart and check.may be a incomplete mud bath created the sims icon like this..also clear caches and delete localthumbcache from Doc/Eletronic Arts/Sims4..good luck

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone else experience the odd missing sim appendage or two? If I go back in CAS and tweak my sim's height a smidgeon the missing foot or hand appears again. For that reason, I'm inclined to think it's the Luumia height slider, but I can't find similar gripes documented online. I'm going to pull the slider from my game for now, but it might take awhile to confirm it's the culprit. I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem.

Reactions: grieralexander
Jan 29, 2019
I am new to all this i realy want to play this mod but i am getting overwhelmed by the amount of sims 4 packs. where do i start, which one do i download first from the site, hope you guys can help :)
I recommend this one first- . You can then build upon that with each "pack" torrent offered on the site. What's confusing are the amount of packs and respective update torrents for each muddling up your search. You can also simply download an offering and call it a day, however it doesn't include the 7/23/2020 update as of this moment. If you're just starting out, I don't think you should mind much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes