Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
If you are looking for a list of WW animators and the types of animations they make (MF - FF - MM) check out . There is a lot of good information for those looking to spice up their game!
I am not registerd, no other way?
CNutty has his mods on several sites, and a google search will reveal all. Aside from that, some modders like to use Nexus for convenience as they make mods for other games. You might as well register (FREE) as you can get mods there you will not find elsewhere. Also the nexus may have tons of mods for other games in your library.

godpan

Apr 17, 2018
Hi peeps! Does anyone have Necrodog' new from patreon? Share pls if u have some..

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
so does anyone have any animations from these people it would help alot :D

Heres everything i have from GamingTweety

Jan 4, 2019
2# Another merge sliders- thighs and calves

Thighs- Toskasims slider and CmarThigh
Location on thighs:
Front- EA sliders (left, right), Toskasims slider (up, down)
Profile right and left- EA sliders
Back- EA sliders (left, right), Cmar slider (up down)

Calf- Toskasims knee slider, Vibrantpixels calf height, Vibrantpixels knobby knees
Location on calves:
Front- EA sliders (left, right), Vibrantpixels knobby knees (up)
Profile right and left- EA sliders (left, right), Vibrantpixels calf height (up)
Back- EA sliders (left, right), Toskasims knee slider (up, down)

Cmar thigh slider works for males, Calves slider both for both males and females.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Now does that mean I can't use it with an older game version, or they just don't know if I can? Cause I'm not updated yet.
This version of the mod was tested with the latest patch of the game, how it will behave on previous versions of the game I have no idea. Try installing it, if something goes wrong, you can always return the previous version of the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes