Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobshappy

Feb 15, 2018
I noticed the Sims 4 is now available on , which makes me wonder if this years packs will be their last? Could the Sims 5 be around the corner? Get ready for those Unreal engine LOOT boxes and other EA micro-transaction goodies! I will get popcorn and enjoy the s on Youtube!
Maybe, But EA is also releasing a lot of their games on Steam now to sell EA access subscriptions.

Reactions: DarkDream34

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
lmaooo who even is that person? and what did you even say that was racist or wrong?:unsure: i just started talking to you and you're really nice??? if y'all have problems with one another, just ignore or report. the drama on this thread isn't needed and this is supposed to be peaceful
I didn't reply to the banned person at all (he's already banned and removed, that's why you don't see anyone), i talked to another user, so you totally misunderstood , that means there is no drama at all, i replied here because you don't know what happened, cheers and peace ;) (y)

Reactions: xxXXxxxn

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I didn't reply to the banned person at all (he's already banned and removed, that's why you don't see anyone), i talked to another user, so you totally misunderstood , that means there is no drama at all, i replied here because you don't know what happened, cheers and peace ;) (y)
my message about drama and ignoring people who piss you off was aimed at that one person because i was confused on what they were going on about. i felt like you handled it very well for someone who was accused of being racist (sorry, btw)

Reactions: inco8nito

PrinJess

Dec 17, 2018
We're a week out from Nifty Knitting, and tradition has been to patch on Tuesdays, so that means a pre-pack patch is imminent, yes?
Since the GP is coming out on Tuesday, it's more likely the patch will release this Friday. But what do I know, I'm just going by previous patch releases. lol

Jan 4, 2019
1#
So I don't know if anyone wants this but I merged few sliders together because I hate when sliders are not compatible.
I merged hi-land bellyslider, pirumxsim slider13 belly hip f, luumia hip shape slider and vibrantpixels belly slider.

Location of the sliders:

WAIST Back-pirumxsim_slider_hip_shape_f (up)
HIPS Front- luumia hip shape (up and down)
WAIST Threequarter left/right- EA sliders
WAIST Profile left: hi-land bellyslider (left), vibrantpixels belly slider (up)
WAIST Profile right: pirumxsim_slider_belly_chubby_f (left), pirumxsim_slider_hip_bone_f (up)

Only for females.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2018
Found this on twitter
I'm thinking it was the same guy.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
So I don't know if anyone wants this but I merged few sliders together because I hate when sliders are not compatible.
I merged hi-land bellyslider, pirumxsim slider13 belly hip f, luumia hip shape slider and vibrantpixels belly slider.

Location of the sliders:

WAIST Back-pirumxsim_slider_hip_shape_f (up)
HIPS Front- luumia hip shape (up and down)
WAIST Threequarter left/right- EA sliders
WAIST Profile left: hi-land bellyslider (left), vibrantpixels belly slider (up)
WAIST Profile right: pirumxsim_slider_belly_chubby_f (left), pirumxsim_slider_hip_bone_f (up)

Only for females.
...how did you merge them to get them to work together?????? (This would totally be useful to know for certain conflicting sliders)

Reactions: Belondin

OhHeyKira

Mar 15, 2019
Colores Urbanos Patreon July Content #3

Hello people!!! happy Tuesday everyone!

Here I bring 1 dress and 1 bolero. I am not sure about making usual colors (floral, geometric, denim). I think that in plain colors, they are fine. but if you want recolors, let me know!

you find the bolero in accessories / ring

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xC0C0A

Nov 23, 2018
Hey! Anybody have the Noémie Underwear Collection by Madlen? I have it from paysitesmustbedestroyed but the panties are missing.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
can someone please clue a not so smart piret (me) in on how to get the
latest patch for a pireted version of sims 4 like the one i have? please and thankyou .

Jan 8, 2018
can someone please clue a not so smart piret (me) in on how to get the
latest patch for a pireted version of sims 4 like the one i have? please and thankyou .
I would suggest waiting a bit cause there's another one just about to drop, or go to IGG Games and latest updates, the codex one will be there.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
With TS4MorphMaker..it was pretty hard..it took me a few days because English is not my first language and it was my first time working with it. :D
Ah so you literally had to edit it with blender? Yikes, I suck at that program lmao. But I think you did a great job, especially with English not being your first language and never having used the program before. I and many of us thank you for taking the time to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes