Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys! Is it possible to place a functional trolleybus or a functional train in a community lot? In there a mod that allows me to do it? Thanks in advance.
We can't even have cars and you want a trolley? lol. No, there is no possible way, or mod that remotely supports this kind of thing. The only way a mod might be able to simulate this would be through some sort of rabbit hole and the use of teleportation. We did have cars and subway stations in Sims 3, but all that was stripped out when Sims 4 came along. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting, it's been six years already.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
There's the report button you know :unsure: why you even bother to reply ?
lmaooo who even is that person? and what did you even say that was racist or wrong?:unsure: i just started talking to you and you're really nice??? if y'all have problems with one another, just ignore or report. the drama on this thread isn't needed and this is supposed to be peaceful

DirtyLilDolly

Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone know if TSR Freemium has been updated?
Nope it's broke for good: TSR has implemented a new method of fetching downloads. Each download has to be authenticated and it is near impossible to forge the authentication credentials. Sorry guys, I really tried, I am defeated.Luckily, certain things do work like blocking ads. I've just been trying many ways to skip the 10 seconds with no luck. Please dont hate me :(.

`freckles`

Jun 26, 2020
You've lost me Freckles! Hey you're not called Freckles cause you want someone to join the dots are you? Cause without numbers it's a very difficult thing to achieve! I make no apology for my fantastic wit!
heh, i was more wondering if someone can tell me which folders have alpha cc

melangru

May 24, 2019
We can't even have cars and you want a trolley? lol. No, there is no possible way, or mod that remotely supports this kind of thing. The only way a mod might be able to simulate this would be through some sort of rabbit hole and the use of teleportation. We did have cars and subway stations in Sims 3, but all that was stripped out when Sims 4 came along. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting, it's been six years already.
By "functional trolley" i mean the simple trolley animation we already have in game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Like this: . I wish i could place it in a lot, even if my Sims can't get on the trolley.
We already have placeable animated frogs, birds ,fishes etc... maybe we could also have animated trolleys or
trains. :)

Last edited:

comfywit

May 4, 2020
Nope it's broke for good: TSR has implemented a new method of fetching downloads. Each download has to be authenticated and it is near impossible to forge the authentication credentials. Sorry guys, I really tried, I am defeated.Luckily, certain things do work like blocking ads. I've just been trying many ways to skip the 10 seconds with no luck. Please dont hate me :(.
That sucks so much! Thank you for trying though. <3 I ended up biting the bullet and getting their premium because it was driving me nuts to bulk download from there. smh

Reactions: Cove Holden

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
By "functional trolley" i mean the simple trolley animation we already have in game :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Like this: . I wish i could place it in a lot, even if my Sims can't get on the trolley.
We already have placeable animated frogs, birds ,fishes etc... maybe we could also have animated trolleys or
trains. :)
Ahh, I get ya now. If there was a way to add that in a predictable way, coupled with some sort of rabbit hole, (LittleMsSam does something of the sort in her mod. You step in and your suddenly on the next floor) something like that may actually have a chance. Perhaps someone could take a look? Who knows, might be possible. Keep in mind, some of the game is codded in C++ and as I understand it, that part is near impossible to modify.

DarkAudit

Apr 5, 2019
We're a week out from Nifty Knitting, and tradition has been to patch on Tuesdays, so that means a pre-pack patch is imminent, yes?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I noticed the Sims 4 is now available on , which makes me wonder if this years packs will be their last? Could the Sims 5 be around the corner? Get ready for those Unreal engine LOOT boxes and other EA micro-transaction goodies! I will get popcorn and enjoy the s on Youtube!

melangru

May 24, 2019
Ahh, I get ya now. If there was a way to add that in a predictable way, coupled with some sort of rabbit hole, (LittleMsSam does something of the sort in her mod. You step in and your suddenly on the next floor) something like that may actually have a chance. Perhaps someone could take a look? Who knows, might be possible. Keep in mind, some of the game is codded in C++ and as I understand it, that part is near impossible to modify.
Yes you almost got it. I mean, if there was a way to add it in a lot even without the rabbit hole stuff. Just as an animated decor, to make a train station or a bus stop more realistic. Bakie did it with pidgeons, frogs, chickens, fishes and a lot of other animals:

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes