Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
This file will slow down the camera in game, reduce the camera drop when on upper levels of a house , slow down drift, and bring the camera level lower. There are some tutorials on how to do some of these on YouTube, basically i combined the edits in those tutorials with the edits that were used in Buckleys camera mod. I have tested it in my game and it functions quite nicely. Still a work in progress though. Enjoy!
Thank you for sharing this. I am very interested and will try it out later this evening.
If for some reason it isn't my cup of tea, do I just remove this? or do I have to restore something this replaces?

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Thank you for sharing this. I am very interested and will try it out later this evening.
If for some reason it isn't my cup of tea, do I just remove this? or do I have to restore something this replaces?
Make a copy of the existing camera.ini file and replace my edited camera.ini file with it if you don't like it. If for some reason you already deleted the existing camera.ini file and have no backup , just remove my edited camera.ini and repair your game.

Last edited:

pastelpix

Jun 20, 2020
Hey guys, please don’t kill me for asking this, but does anyone have miikocc’s stuff? Her pastel world overwrite was cute and I don’t know if she’ll share it publicly or not. Don’t kill me for asking this plsss. Thank you!

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
I
Tatius uploaded 6 sims new sims today if anyone is interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tatius uploaded 6 sims new sims today if anyone is interested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I registered today on the site but i don't have a clue how to find a download link, i look like a dumb now :unsure:

Ratpack

Dec 31, 2017
Click on the picture of the sim you want and that should take you to a larger picture of THAT sim with the download links next to it.

Reactions: inco8nito

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Click on the picture of the sim you want and that should take you to a larger picture of THAT sim with the download links next to it.
Lol, because i have the imagus extension i didn't bother to click , i thought it was just a photo :rolleyes: ,thank you mate (y)

Reactions: Ratpack
Sep 11, 2018
Tks for the reply but the fault was mine, i meant that when i download a file, at the end of the download it ends by failing always...sorry for the misunderstanding
Try using a free VPN , I've had some luck getting the downloads to go a bit faster and not fail.

comfywit

May 4, 2020
I registered today on the site but i don't have a clue how to find a download link, i look like a dumb now :unsure:
Hey, click on the pictures of the sims that are there and then select mediafire link to download. It works fine for me. :)
Oh and I did this without registering!

And I agree with the comment above mine, I swear by lilsimsie's save file! It is sooo good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes