Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Well it's sure amusing to play around with this feature but there is no point using it like that on yiff. You just have to type keywords on creators search bar and you have what you asked for o_O
Interestingly, this method enabled me to find creators I was completely unaware of. I do not see this "creator search bar" on yiff.party. I do see a tag area on individual pages but no other search options site-wide. This is yet another example of where Google site search comes in handy. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Belondin
May 18, 2020
Thanks so much for all the replies on my post about her majesty builds, I appreciate you all!! In the meantime while we all continue to search for the bluevine court lot, does anyone have any recommendations for other lot creators that have a similar style to her majesty builds?

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
Thanks so much for all the replies on my post about her majesty builds, I appreciate you all!! In the meantime while we all continue to search for the bluevine court lot, does anyone have any recommendations for other lot creators that have a similar style to her majesty builds?
I don't know if i will be much of help but i thought i could give a bit of info, if you don't know already i would totally recommend it because 1.All lots in all areas are made by her as all the households (with their personal stories as well) 2.All content is NO CC. 3.Savegame is up to ECO Style. So you could view every kind of lots that's in the savegame and download what you please :)

May 18, 2020
I don't know if i will be much of help but i thought i could give a bit of info, if you don't know already i would totally recommend it because 1.All lots in all areas are made by her as all the households (with their personal stories as well) 2.All content is NO CC. 3.Savegame is up to ECO Style. So you could view every kind of lots that's in the savegame and download what you please :)
WOW incredible! Thank you SO MUCH!

Reactions: NurseKatalyst

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
does anyone have any recommendations for other lot creators that have a similar style to her majesty builds?
Glad you liked it, it's one of my best saves :)
A famous for renovation videos also made a great save file she is sharing. You can get it at . She is quite creative and I am sure you might find her buildings and sims to be nice additions you can save to your library. I have to say I do have some bias for Maxis Match type content so I love savegames which have no CC requirements.

Reactions: Jeffery84

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
anyone new Lupobianco or Anarcis animation?
We have someone that uploads Lupio and another Anarcis. If the newest version it's not in the MEGA folder already then you're going to have to wait for the leaker to share it and upload it.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
does anyone have any recommendations for other lot creators that have a similar style to her majesty builds?
Sometimes patreon contents are not always the answer for enjoying the game,
because there are tons of great architect-simmer everywhere.
Try 'soulsistersims' on the youtube. She always posts and share fully furnished build files on her 'info section'. And you can choose from her speedbuilding videos.
But lately, she started to use aggressive kitty or slox's patreon cc in her builds... Except that, she's still widely acceptable architect-simmer. I think her residences are more practical than Hermaje's.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
When you are logged into a mega.nz account additional features become available. I like the file search option, that is especially helpful with this thread's huge content directory. You can also list items by name or date.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
I've been experimenting with my camera.ini file and have come up with something you might find useful, this replaces the camera.ini file in your Sims 4 folder in ProgramFiles X86/origin Games/ Sims4/game/bin/res.

This file will slow down the camera in game, reduce the camera drop when on upper levels of a house , slow down drift, and bring the camera level lower. There are some tutorials on how to do some of these on YouTube, basically i combined the edits in those tutorials with the edits that were used in Buckleys camera mod. I have tested it in my game and it functions quite nicely. Still a work in progress though. Enjoy!

You will need to remove Buckleys camera mod from your game for this to work as that mod overwrites the camera.ini file every time the game is launched.

Also ,if you decide you like this please keep a copy somewhere as when the game is updated ,patched , or repaired it will overwrite the camera.ini file.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes