Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
flescu 's browser app is working fine for the booty folder.
I tried that out and chose an alternative method for surfing . I am on a Mozilla (Firefox) type browser and I use " " for previewing the content locally before downloading. For folders where I want everything I use " ". These two browser plugins have made my experience with PMBD better. I am sure there are similar plugins for the Blink (Chrome, Opera, etc.) type browser but I do not use them.

Last edited:

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
I tried that out and chose an alternative method for surfing . I am on a Mozilla (Firefox) type browser and I use " " for previewing the content locally before downloading. For folders where I want everything I use " ". These two browser plugins have made my experience with PMBD better. I am sure there are similar plugins for the Blink (Chrome, Opera, etc.) type browser but I do not use them.
This addons look quite useful if you want to download all, might also come in handy for other sites. What i was trying to do with the little browser was to recreate the DownWithPatreon (damn i miss that site) experience, to allow a quick check for updates and only download what i really want to add. My sims4 loading times with about 12k cc are getting worse than sims3, about 15 minutes, which let's say encourages me to get kind of picky adding more stuff :).

Reactions: MissCee

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
This addons look quite useful if you want to download all, might also come in handy for other sites. What i was trying to do with the little browser was to recreate the DownWithPatreon (damn i miss that site) experience, to allow a quick check for updates and only download what i really want to add. My sims4 loading times with about 12k cc are getting worse than sims3, about 15 minutes, which let's say encourages me to get kind of picky adding more stuff :).
I run Sims 4 on my Linux box (HDD) and the longest I have to wait is about 2-3 minutes for everything to load. I am very picky about content but I do have lots of it. Your browser is a clever idea (it will only work in a virtual machine for me) and is a great benefit to many, I thought I would offer an alternative for access. Cheers!

Reactions: Belondin

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
There's one called Imagus that brings up the image when you hover over the link. No need to download the images. Works pretty good. I use it in Firefox.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I got BORED tonight and decided to surf for some more content. The page I just pointed to is a long list of creators and it has Patreons who do other things besides Sims 4. I remember someone asking in this thread if there is a LIST of Sims 4 CC developers who are displayed there. The short answer is NO but you can use Google to easily find them. Example:
This pulls up the whole shebang, I did notice however that some listings appeared twice. I visit yiff.party frequently using this method and to my surprise, it appears the community is keeping many (not all) of the pages up to date. So... If there is a Patreon creator you are trying to get stuff from, see if they are listed on Yiff.party'
Example:
twistedmexi site:yiff.party
Have fun on your CC hunt, Folks!

Just in case this gets buried, I have added this snippet to
The Sims 4 Tutorial thread.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1344761

I got BORED tonight and decided to surf for some more content. The page I just pointed to is a long list of creators and it has Patreons who do other things besides Sims 4. I remember someone asking in this thread if there is a LIST of Sims 4 CC developers who are displayed there. The short answer is NO but you can use Google to easily find them - Example:
This pulls up the whole shebang, I did notice however that some listings appeared twice. I visit yiff.party frequently using this method and to my surprise, it appears the community is keeping many (not all) of the pages up to date. So... If there is a Patreon creator you are trying to get stuff from, see if they are listed on Yiff.party'
Example:
Thank you so much for posting this I had no idea how to surf this site!

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I got BORED tonight and decided to surf for some more content. The page I just pointed to is a long list of creators and it has Patreons who do other things besides Sims 4. I remember someone asking in this thread if there is a LIST of Sims 4 CC developers who are displayed there. The short answer is NO but you can use Google to easily find them - Example:
Example:
Well it's sure amusing to play around with this feature but there is no point using it like that on yiff. You just have to type keywords on creators search bar and you have what you asked for o_O

Reactions: brightest
D

Deleted member 1344761

Does anyone know where I can find this house by hermajestybuilds? It's not on paysitesmustbedestroyed and I have been looking for it for months! I appreciate your help!
I can't find that one either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes