Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrnie

Apr 13, 2018
:oops::eek:
Wow, I might have to sponser this, is this station wagon the one with the rear seat facing the opposite way? Spent my childhood flipping the bird to random people (80's was nice, pre-roadrage)
(as for sponsoring, I was being sarcastic...the bird flipping was true....) so I looked quickly and saw blurred pics of a 2018 bmw, some 1940 ford something, and two mid 80's chevy crap vehicles....is this a joke or are they for real?
Capture.JPG

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
I don't know if i will be much of help but i thought i could give a bit of info, if you don't know already i would totally recommend it because 1.All lots in all areas are made by her as all the households (with their personal stories as well) 2.All content is NO CC. 3.Savegame is up to ECO Style. So you could view every kind of lots that's in the savegame and download what you please :)
thank you soooo much! i have been so bored w ts4 lately so i moved onto ts3 but this interesting save file reignites my interest again. i've been playing with lilsimsies file for like almost a year.... time for a change lmaoo

Reactions: DarkDream34

BabySharkA34

May 5, 2019
Anyone Got Missme's Sims "Judy Alvarez"??? She would be great for portraying Brythani Cho in my game:

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
thank you soooo much! i have been so bored w ts4 lately so i moved onto ts3 but this interesting save file reignites my interest again. i've been playing with lilsimsies file for like almost a year.... time for a change lmaoo
Yeah, right, i have tried and playing with lilsimsie's and isleroux's savegames for quite a bit but this savegame particularly has to deal with totally 100% new sims and 100% new lots, something i personally find it very appealing ;)

melangru

May 24, 2019
Hi guys! Is it possible to place a functional trolleybus or a functional train in a community lot? In there a mod that allows me to do it? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Wahnfriedus

PXLdust

Mar 2, 2020

The fifth stable pre-release for 7.3.0 (7.3.0.5) is now available. A big addition this pre-release is the ability to make Sims roommates for your home, even if you're not enrolled in university and living in a dorm. Really experimental...I may even have to remove it if it doesn't work correctly in the long term, but it's there as a trial now. The full changelog is found .

cooliek

Jul 16, 2019
so does anyone have anything from these people :D

Wahnfriedus

Jun 27, 2020
Thanks a lot. I dont know clearly how to use yiff.party. Thanks for your help.
yiff.party works best when you know which particular modder you're looking for. You can search for their stuff and pull it up that way. As far as I know, you can't search for the specific "thing" you're looking for (e.g. hair, eyes, clothes...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes