Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
-

Zorak update:
Added: M1F4 Anal - Harem Orgy: The Tower on floor

Motherlode update (152):

OLL update:
Added:
  • · Bush - Rubbing Tease Stage 1 (AP)
  • · Bush - Standing Oraljob Stage 2 (AP)
  • · Bush - Rough DoggyStyle Stage 3 (AP)
  • · Bush - Rough DoggyStyle Stage Climax (AP)
Woah! Looks like Christmas in Summer to me! Thank you Finfin!

"Runs off into the sunset to find out which new animations were added" :p

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Everything worked fine then suddenly today I get a pop-up on launch saying WhickedWhims is outdated, and the game is super slow for a while then a full notification wall of MCC errors.

Got latest version (WickedWhims 3.3.4.132.2 - 23 June 2018).
thats not the lastest version, someone already posted 3.3.4.132.3 here

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Why is Slow Dance generating LE? Is there an updated version of it? I have the one from MEGA folder :\

QUANQ77

Dec 7, 2017
I know I'm probably asking in the wrong place, but are there any animation packages for the game which focus on foot related content more specifically than other animations?

bgapte

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Guys! Apologizing in advance.... I know this is just for mods and uploads. But does anyone know where can i download Sims 4 Seasons? Thank you!!

D

Deleted member 50519

Anyone else have issues with the codex version of Sims not allowing even WW to work? It shows up when logging on, and I've installed it correctly, but I still have default underwear in char creation, no nude anything. Dialogues do show up like they should though ingame...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Per @Sam; For 'Sims' content, is allowed, as long as links are accompanied by at least 1 mirror from another approved host. Please see our list of approved file hosts here:

Please ensure all files shared going forward meet the above requirements and please begin moving any previously shared content to meet the requirements as well. At some point we need to remove the non-approved links, so please start this process ASAP.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 264337

Please see our list of approved file hosts here:

Any links posted going forward that are not on approved file host will be deleted. Thanks

Why isn't SimFileShare approved exactly? Is it because it's only specific for Sims related content? That's the only file cloud that doesn't have any sort of malicious ads and is one of the fastest & most convenient file sharing site for the files that get shared here on this thread... Not to mention that it qualifies all the criteria

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Why isn't SimFileShare not approved exactly? Is it because it's only specific for Sims related content? That's the only file cloud that doesn't have any sort of malicious ads and is one of the fastest & most convenient file sharing site for the files that get shared here on this thread... Not to mention that it qualifies all the criteria
Good question. Let me ask and get back to you.

BTW - there are a few that don't have ads at all, but I take your point; if it's working for you guys then we should try to not fix if it isn't broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes