Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lena87

Aug 5, 2017
Hello :),

can someone help me with the last Exception Errors :-(? I think I have updated all mods but my english is not the best.

celle25

Feb 19, 2018
@Sheppard87
I see references to these 5 mods:
-AEPCareer2.0.1.ts4script
-TS4 - Slow Dancing -MOD-.ts4script
-TS4 - Hoe It Up -MOD- V 0.1 B.ts4script
-NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py
-Basemental Drugs v1.3.5.49

Also, basemental drugs files seem to be located in your root folder instead of your profile, not sure what's going on there.

I don't use any of these mods myselff, but from previous posts it looks like there are already updates for Seasons for Basemental Drugs, Slow Dancing and Wicked perversions. So my advice is to start by getting the latest versions of those, and maybe for now remove AEPcareer and "hoe it up", see if that helps?

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
basemental
Dude I hate to be blunt, but can you not repost others' leaks?
1) There's no need to do it (unless somebody specifically asks),
2) By keeping to reposting them, you're flooding the thread with useless posts,
3) Also, you're indirectly taking credits for the leak. Which, while not important in a leak website, those who had paid for the mod and shared it should still be credited as such.
Hopefully you'll understand.

-

Zorak update:
Added: M1F4 Anal - Harem Orgy: The Tower on floor

Motherlode update (152):

OLL update:
Added:
  • · Bush - Rubbing Tease Stage 1 (AP)
  • · Bush - Standing Oraljob Stage 2 (AP)
  • · Bush - Rough DoggyStyle Stage 3 (AP)
  • · Bush - Rough DoggyStyle Stage Climax (AP)

Lena87

Aug 5, 2017
@Sheppard87
I see references to these 5 mods:
-AEPCareer2.0.1.ts4script
-TS4 - Slow Dancing -MOD-.ts4script
-TS4 - Hoe It Up -MOD- V 0.1 B.ts4script
-NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py
-Basemental Drugs v1.3.5.49

Also, basemental drugs files seem to be located in your root folder instead of your profile, not sure what's going on there.

I don't use any of these mods myselff, but from previous posts it looks like there are already updates for Seasons for Basemental Drugs, Slow Dancing and Wicked perversions. So my advice is to start by getting the latest versions of those, and maybe for now remove AEPcareer and "hoe it up", see if that helps?
Ah thank you very much for your help :).

The mods are updated and i remove AEP an hoe it up. But its dosen't help.
But in the moment I don't have bugs in Game (played 10h since Seasons release). It works all fine and I think I can ignore the errors at the moment :).

aang741

Jul 1, 2018
Hi thank u so much, one question. Somebody have patreon animations from other creatos like ooOLa La World and Atrois?

thanks

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
basemental
Por favor, deje de publicar enlaces de descarga de otras personas. Si tiene nuevas descargas, sí, publíquelo. De lo contrario, no publique un enlace que ya haya sido publicado aquí. Esto causa confusión, quita el crédito a la persona original que compró el MOD y hace que la gente descargue toneladas de archivos preguntándose cuál es el más nuevo. Si la gente pregunta, solo apunta a la página donde está el enlace.

@K.Leoric actualiza megafolder todas las semanas con los archivos, no necesita volver a colocarlos aquí. Gracias por entenderlo.

------

Please, stop posting download links from other people from this thread. If your have new leaks, please post it. Otherwise don't post a link that has already been posted here. This causes confusion, it takes away the credit from the original person that bought the MOD and makes people download tons of files wondering which one is the newest one. If people asks, just point to the page where the link is.

@K.Leoric updates the megafolder every week with the files, there's no need to keep resposting it. Thanks for understanding it.

------

@Finfin Thanks again for all the files. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes