Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
yeah i know, attempt 3 is out now, i haven't checked it tho
I downloaded one yesterday (before the attempt #5 was posted) and it appears to be working now. Problem is, I don't remember which file was since there were to many and I downloaded them all :'(

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
It's a same group of outdoor table. Search for the table with an umbrella stand on it
I believe they are talking about the umbrella stand that came with seasons...? where you select an umbrella and whatnot. Not the tables with the umbrellas on it.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Also, in regards to Ooh La la, I've been having the 102 error when traveling and the past few posts made me realize it might be the animations, Which one needs to be replaced, the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations or the OLL Animations (AP), or both?
Replace the ww_ooolalaworld_animation.package file thats the one causing issues
I downloaded one yesterday (before the attempt #5 was posted) and it appears to be working now. Problem is, I don't remember which file was since there were to many and I downloaded them all :'(
im pretty sure the file name similar so you can just download the new one and replace it in mods folder

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
we are already here
New Content:

TS4 Patreon - A to C:

TS4 Patreon - D to K:

TS4 Patreon - L to R:

TS4 Patreon - S to Z:

TS4 Pay Sites - A to M:

TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:

ThatssoMaame

Feb 26, 2018
we are already here
New Content:

TS4 Patreon - A to C:

TS4 Patreon - D to K:

TS4 Patreon - L to R:

TS4 Patreon - S to Z:

TS4 Pay Sites - A to M:

TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:
COMPLEXSIMS!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!
oh how much I love this team.

kanakocovet

Dec 10, 2017
I was able to get some Patreon stuff from SMSims and was going to download more today, but looks like their patreon page is under review. Am I able to share it here or is there another thread? Just double checking! :) Plus I need a 3rd comment before I can post links.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I was able to get some Patreon stuff from SMSims and was going to download more today, but looks like their patreon page is under review. Am I able to share it here or is there another thread? Just double checking! :) Plus I need a 3rd comment before I can post links.
You can share it here, it's the right thread

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
hey guy help me out with a quick question (couldn't find the answer after a search)

Does the mega folder here include the publicly available animations from the respective animators or just their patreon ones?

kanakocovet

Dec 10, 2017
Hello! Here are the items I was able to obtain for 1 month support before their page went under review, was hoping I could download more. Sorry, some of them don't have photos. I forgot to save them. Hope you enjoy! :)

Kimono Love

Melanie Dress

Nipple Pasties

Racey Lace Dress

Robe

Sexy Lingerie

Virgin Killer Sweater

Hero One Piece

Fishnet Bodysuit

Leona Set

Marina Harness

Mikayla Skirt

Play Collar

Princess Lace Skirt

Satin Gift

Pants Set

Split Bandeau

Strappy Bandage Top

Wet Towel

Hopefully I did this right lol. Sorry, new to posting! I'll have to get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes