Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
It's really not that hard to make your sims into nympho maniacs, if i want a orgy to break out all i need to do is setting autonomous to high, put the hypersexual lot trait and romance lot trait, they will flirty and stuff will happen fast.
I did that, didnt work, they stay flirty all the time but dont act unless i force then to.

There is currently a bug with the latest oohlala animations and wickedwhims + seasons version.
This causes actions to freeze, stall, and other oddities.
Apparently downgrading to a slightly older WW version should solve this. (reading the oohlala thread on loverslab about it) I havent tried it myself yet though. will update after I try this.

Edit/Update:
This worked for me, but only after removing wickwhims from the mod folder and load the game without it, save it, and restoring the whickwhims folder.
(Using the 19th of June version)

(first post ftw)
HUmm, will try it tomorrow. thanks.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I did that, didnt work, they stay flirty all the time but dont act unless i force then to.
Yep my Sims still rather dry hump a bible than play peek a boo. I have to use the NPC option to make NPCs get it on and force my own Sims into sex. Now it sounds creepy. lol
But really Sims don't seem to go Millennial White Girl when she sees a group of black guys compared to yours. Maybe performance is also a thing? I noticed when many Sims are on a single lot they lag and don't want to do much.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know if WW or MCCC disables woohoo and try for baby?

If so which mod? and is there a way to turn them back on?

I cant seem to figure out why their missing from my game.

Thanks.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone know if WW or MCCC disables woohoo and try for baby?

If so which mod? and is there a way to turn them back on?

I cant seem to figure out why their missing from my game.

Thanks.
in WW,
you can re-enabled it (cmiiw) in sex settings-other settings, set to enable vanilla switch wohoo/try for baby

smaalle

Jun 5, 2018
I was looking for Mike24 in Mega. and i found it. the map is in the motherlode map. is there a reason for that??

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
OLL update:

• · Umbrella Stand - Seductive Dance 1 (AP)
  • · Umbrella Stand - Standing DoggyStyle 2 (AP)
  • · Umbrella Stand - Crouched DoggyStyle 3 (AP)
  • · Umbrella Stand - Crouched DoggyStyle Climax (AP)

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
That's the public version. It's all about the patreon version. That's where all the yummies always are. :)
I am perfectly fine with having patreon version 1_0_972 in public release form with the seasons patch update in my game until patreon version 2.0.991b gets posted here, whenever that may be...thanks though

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
anyone having problems with Nisa's wicked perversion mod? Everytime i use the milky condom it always shows a last exception. My sims 4 version is 1.42 and all wicked whims and mccc are updated to the latest in the mod folder

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if this is related to your problem dragonray250 and others having any issues, but a LOT of mods are broken right now because of seasons AND seasons itself broke the main game in a few ways that EA said they are going to patch. Their list is rather big though, so I suspect when they are done a lot of mods will need to be updated again too.

If your experiencing problems esp. with mods be patient for fixes and remove ones that aren't working. There are reports of save games being invalidated if they are saved with mods right now.****

Jun 26, 2018
You know what completely surprises me, that not a single sims creator patreon or otherwise has made a chastity belt for female or male sims? I mean how much sex content exists but yet this one thing doesn't exist...unless somebody found one in some dark corner on here....

Reactions: hmorphone
Jun 26, 2018
Anybody else notice how weird it is that some people still pay patreons that have either finished their mods and released them or haven't posted forever? Its like their just giving money away for nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes