Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

smaalle

Jun 5, 2018
I`m using WickedWhims 3.3.4.131.2 - 6 June 2018. Is there an update for seasons. WW does not show up ingame. Maybe a fix?

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, little problem here, i am using sims v 1.42.30, ww v 334130 and mcc 4404.
The thing is that i am having very little sex interactions, my sim and surounding npcs.
My sim act once a day, some times take like 3 days, and npcs have no action by then selfes.
I set up ww for max interaction, ignor privicy and location, tried some traits( nimpho,slut,horny....), but no diference.
The only thing it does is that makes my sim and the wife flirty, but no action with the frequency i would like, especially spontanious npcs sex.
Any advice? witch version off ww an mcc works better with this game version? can i add the mcc options together or they will conflict? any other trait or mod that i should use?
Tnx

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
Dont know. I removed every mod, trait or cc that i could, tried a new save, but no difference.
Gona try v 1.41.38, hope it gets better.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Dont know. I removed every mod, trait or cc that i could, tried a new save, but no difference. Gona try v 1.41.38, hope it gets better.
The latest MCCC and WW have been updated for seasons. You should update your game so the latest mods will work on it.

If updating is not an option, I suggest you browse Deadpool and Turbo's site to see which version will work with your game version. After that you can get it in the Megafolder.

My guess is MCCC. Try version 4401. For WW, a version before the 19/06 should do.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
The thing is that i am having very little sex interactions, my sim and surounding npcs.
My sim act once a day, some times take like 3 days, and npcs have no action by then selfes.
I set up ww for max interaction, ignor privicy and location, tried some traits( nimpho,slut,horny....), but no diference.
The only thing it does is that makes my sim and the wife flirty, but no action with the frequency i would like, especially spontanious npcs sex.
Any advice? witch version off ww an mcc works better with this game version? can i add the mcc options together or they will conflict? any other trait or mod that i should use?
Tnx
How are your autonomy settings...?

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
On ww or the gameplay? Well, on ww is everything high and all auto actions active, on gameplay is full and disable selcted sim is unchecked.
I tried v 1.41.38 with mcc options, rest time 0 and others, it worked at my first reload, my couple had sex 3 time in a day period, but when i reloaded again, they where back to watching tv all the time, sleeping 3 times in one day, bathing 2 or 3 times, standing doing nothing or that stupid singing for hours. The options whore still checked.
Gonna put 1.44 now, when you add the next mega update i will try again. Can you add a traits folder that you now that are working for you?
(why they expend soooo much time doing stuid stuff insted? so annoying)

mojojojo1980

Mar 31, 2018
Ok, giving up now, gonna stick with 1.42.30 and deal with it.
Can you guys indicated me sex traits that are more up to date?
And mods that make the usual activities faster, (eating, watching tv, programing, playing, etc), i have looked for it but i found a lot of dead ends.
Thank you all

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, giving up now, gonna stick with 1.42.30 and deal with it.
Can you guys indicated me sex traits that are more up to date?
And mods that make the usual activities faster, (eating, watching tv, programing, playing, etc), i have looked for it but i found a lot of dead ends.
Thank you all
Have you tried putting the "hypersexual" lot trait on all the lots? If that doesn't boost your random sex rate then something is screwed up. It's been well over a month since I played but I recall none of the trait mods actually interacted with WW unless they were included with it or included within a mod that depended on WW like nisas mod.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
It's really not that hard to make your sims into nympho maniacs, if i want a orgy to break out all i need to do is setting autonomous to high, put the hypersexual lot trait and romance lot trait, they will flirty and stuff will happen fast.

Can someone share the names that are the best to download from the Mega V15 file? Thanks
Hi @Whitenicky, if you can wait a hour i will update to V16 with a mini guide for beginners

PerVertex

Jun 22, 2018
Tnx
There is currently a bug with the latest oohlala animations and wickedwhims + seasons version.
This causes actions to freeze, stall, and other oddities.
Apparently downgrading to a slightly older WW version should solve this. (reading the oohlala thread on loverslab about it) I havent tried it myself yet though. will update after I try this.

Edit/Update:
This worked for me, but only after removing wickwhims from the mod folder and load the game without it, save it, and restoring the whickwhims folder.
(Using the 19th of June version)

(first post ftw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes