Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtm233

Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone here have Missparaply's Nike t-shirt from her Lilah's Wardrobe? I've tried to download from her website, but its infected with viruses.

MaxwellPowers91

May 20, 2018
I saw there is a new patreon version of basementals drug mod, can someone post it please? my game isn't the same without th drugs :closedeyesmile:

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
I gotta agree with you there. SKIDROW is a real scene group. though not as popular now as they once were. the website skidrowcrack is just an unaffiliated site trying to get fame off the SKIDROW name and popularity. and i also agree that the site sucks lol.

to anyone new to cracks and torrents, none of those major scene groups have their own websites. so if you see some site that has (insertscenegrouphere).com its not an official site. its a fake wanna be trying to look legit.
well.. any hard-evidence for statement? or just ur mouth ... I mean it is possible but also unlikely.
only big have , fitgirl and those chinese d3m have web/forum/blog that i know
there never was scene group webpage(s), but there were bbs home boards
so today... they use affiliates only so how can you b 100% that it is not their affiliate?
Did they tell you ? , Oh there are 'false-positives', alright. Don't get me wrong. I know.
maybe google is ur friend ;)
f0si (argentina) was the best :p

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
well.. any hard-evidence for statement? or just ur mouth ... I mean it is possible but also unlikely.
so today... they use affiliates only so how can you b 100% that it is not their affiliate?
Did they tell you ? , Oh there are 'false-positives', alright. Don't get me wrong. I know.
Do you have any hard-evidence for yours?

Reactions: RobinF

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Hi could someone upload a MEGA link of the new update of sims 4 i cant seem to find it online.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Fitgirl isnt a scene group, she doesnt make cracks, she's a repacker.

that chinese group D3M (actually is called 3DM) has pretty much made themselves irrelevant years ago.

You should probably get your own info straight before pointing fingers at others.

and yes google is your friend, try researching some warez scene history and how things work. Theres some really good info in the spoiler, plus theres plenty more out there. i'm not here to have a debate on how much i know, but i been around since the days of BBS's and since 14kb's was considered high speed so i'd like to think i learned something along the way. lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Credits to REVOLT for that info.

Scene groups do what they do for competition, not for publicity.

and as this excerpt from section 2 in the spoiler says...

"Since their activities are illegal the sceners have to secure themselves, to be safe from the anti-piracy organisations and avoid being caught in a takedown."

for them to have anything to do with a skidrowcrack.com or any other website would be careless and stupid and would leave them highly succeptable to getting busted.

Reactions: RobinF
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes