Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xRayimm

Jun 14, 2018
Hi sorry if this has already been answered, I am new but is there a beastiality mod for the sims 4 if so can you leave a link, much appreciated!

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
select another household that have less than 8 sim. then save the game
The problem with this is that i want all of them to be in 1 household and sometimes move the aged one out. eg my household has 10 ppl and i move 1 out but seeing as the "cap" is 8 and i have 9 ppl in my house it wont save.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I guess Reloaded and skidrow wait until june 22 when the sims 4 Seasons come out
Just want to correct this info: Reloaded (RLD) does not crack the game anymore. CODEX is the one doing it now, and he/they are the ones that did bring the game up-to-date. Before him it was machine4578. Skidrow is just a website where you can get the game cracked, not the best site, honestly. Look for goodolddownloads to get it straight from the source/scene. ;)

Does anyone know how to open Sims 4 without going through the Origin launcher?
Only way to bypass origin is to use a cracked version of the game or ZLOrigin, both ways involves using the pirated game. You can try using only CODEX crack in your game if your game is the same version of CODEX last crack, but that involves knowing a bit what you're doing since the process is not so straight up.

Good luck!

Reactions: hmorphone

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Skidrow is just a website where you can get the game cracked, not the best site, honestly. Look for goodolddownloads to get it straight from the source/scene. ;)
SKIDROW is totally not a website where you can get cracked games.

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
TS4 Patreon - A to C:
TS4 Patreon - D to K:
TS4 Patreon - L to R:
TS4 Patreon - S to Z:
TS4 Pay Sites - A to M:
TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:

peebo

Sep 2, 2017
I found this:

Anyone have any idea if this actually exists because the site is offline.
They took it down because they were called out for basically uploading someone else's mod and an easily found fix, then tried claiming it as their own lol. It was NOTHING but an already existing height slider.

MommaBear

Mar 22, 2018
Mid-month stuff from A.Trois (69 menage,sofa missionary), Anarcis (MMF for double bed), and Azmodan (MORE sofa rough doggy)

Sorry to have been away for the past couple of weeks - but, real life calls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Mid-month stuff from A.Trois (69 menage,sofa missionary), Anarcis (MMF for double bed), and Azmodan (MORE sofa rough doggy)

Sorry to have been away for the past couple of weeks - but, real life calls.
[/SPOILER]
Welcome back, and thank you so much for the update! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes