Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2018
Quick update for wildguy if anyone wants this. :FuckYea:
  • Added default replacement of Roman Temple Architectural Study
  • Added default replacement of Waxing Perennial
  • Fixed thumbnails of Study of the Human Form default replacement

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry my abscence everyone, i'm having final exams and it's really stressful to. I can't concetrate in nothing else until the last exam but i will check what's new and update the mega folder soon i promise.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry my abscence everyone, i'm having final exams and it's really stressful to. I can't concetrate in nothing else until the last exam but i will check what's new and update the mega folder soon i promise.
There isn't much new anyways. Most Patreon creators are scratching their butts this month, apparently.

Reactions: WickedWitch55

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Hi, i having a problem with my sim household size. Whenever i have more than 8 family members in my house and i go and edit them in cas it deletes all but eight of my family members. I have both MCCC command and another mod that lets me exceed the household size but it still deletes my sims. I also cant move my sims to another household unless my household has eight members.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, i having a problem with my sim household size. Whenever i have more than 8 family members in my house and i go and edit them in cas it deletes all but eight of my family members. I have both MCCC command and another mod that lets me exceed the household size but it still deletes my sims. I also cant move my sims to another household unless my household has eight members.
use mccc only to allow more than 8 sim in one household
for editing in cas, use mccc menu (click on sim, then choose mccc and in sim command choose modify in cas)
dont move all together, separate them first.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
use mccc only to allow more than 8 sim in one household
for editing in cas, use mccc menu (click on sim, then choose mccc and in sim command choose modify in cas)
dont move all together, separate them first.
Hi thanks for the answer, what do u mean by move them separately. Usually i like to move out teen/young adult sims but because my house size has exceeded the 8 ppl limit it wont allow me to save.

pasoendan

Dec 16, 2017
Hi thanks for the answer, what do u mean by move them separately. Usually i like to move out teen/young adult sims but because my house size has exceeded the 8 ppl limit it wont allow me to save.
select another household that have less than 8 sim. then save the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes