Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Might be table + chair?
from the animation disabler the animation is described to be for short or long dining table, have tried both to no avail

EDIT Now it works for dining tables with chair, but it looks like Teens are not working with the animation, only from young adults up

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
from the animation disabler the animation is described to be for short or long dining table, have tried both to no avail

EDIT Now it works for dining tables with chair, but it looks like Teens are not working with the animation, only from young adults up
I believe you have to change WW settings.

gelen67

Apr 11, 2018
Here you go New Content: TS4 Patreon - A to C: TS4 Patreon - D to K: TS4 Patreon - L to R: TS4 Patreon - S to Z: TS4 Pay Sites - A to M: TS4 Pay Sites - N to Z:
Enjoy the files

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Yeah, I remember spending like an hour downloading all the required CC objects for a lot I wanted to add to my game. Thank you ad.fly! Though it did give me a bunch of objects to use, it was kind of ridiculous. People go a bit crazy with the TOUs and such for their mods in my experience nad it was especially irritating in the era of ad.fly, which seems to have subsided somewhat, though we seem to be entering the Patreon era with a vengeance now.
think that you would like this:

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Yandex is doing nothing when clicking download, imo the worst filehost with its shitty ad for download our yandex downloader which is pure malware.

But thanks for sharing.

EDIT: Disabled my adblock and its fine now.

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Yandex is doing nothing when clicking download, imo the worst filehost with its shitty ad for download our yandex downloader which is pure malware.

But thanks for sharing.
ur browser is messed up with block everything... here firefox is doing just fine.. DONT blame yandex

The Panda

Oct 31, 2016
could anyone upload there mod folder with everything working so i can just copy it? I always fuck up my modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes