Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Those like first animations of the sims 4. Even though he has a patreon page, some just animators who doesnt do that for a job has better animations. Don't get me wrong but if you want to be sucessful, you need to do better animations and different from the others.
Agreed.

Reactions: Curious Kitty

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018
Those like first animations of the sims 4. Even though he has a patreon page, some just animators who doesnt do that for a job has better animations. Don't get me wrong but if you want to be sucessful, you need to do better animations and different from the others.

Kinda baffling that he/she wants to start paywalling before learning to animate the face or add vocals!

One common misconception is that animations become quicker to make with experience....
Wrong! It's the opposite if you plan on improving beyond back and forth pose animations!

I'll be surprised if this one lasts as it's clearly already about the money and seems a bit over confident in abilities before even showing anything!!

Doesn't make sense to paywall from the start and shut out any HELPFUL & VITAL feedback from users

D

Deleted member 264337

No upload of new content by Sims After Dark? They released a few new things, but no of them I can find in the Mega folder :(
Not everyone here pledges to every creator.. People share the content of the people they support, that doesn't mean they support every single creator that has a patreon page out there. If you can't find it in the mega folder, chances are no one here has it.. yet!

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Not everyone here pledges to every creator.. People share the content of the people they support, that doesn't mean they support every single creator that has a patreon page out there. If you can't find it in the mega folder, chances are no one here has it.. yet!
Well said. We have specific creators we support, but we don't support (so leak) everybody.

Hedda_Gabler

May 25, 2018
Well said. We have specific creators we support, but we don't support (so leak) everybody.
Probably I did not put it in English correctly. There is indeed a subfolder with works of this specific creator, so someone definitely pledges to them. My point was that most of their recent (last month) content isn't uploaded here by now.

Reactions: Kamenashi
Apr 27, 2018
Probably I did not put it in English correctly. There is indeed a subfolder with works of this specific creator, so someone definitely pledges to them. My point was that most of their recent (last month) content isn't uploaded here by now.
Yeah I uploaded them at some point. If I had the newest content by now, I wouldve uploaded it. If you checked the subfolder, and you see it aint there, then probably its a. either gonna get updated or b. not gonna get updated, cause I stopped pledging (or other members stopped pledging). People can share whatever they feel like sharing and Im not gonna justify my pledges to somebody who doesnt even bother asking nicely. Have a good day.

Hedda_Gabler

May 25, 2018
Yeah I uploaded them at some point. If I had the newest content by now, I wouldve uploaded it. If you checked the subfolder, and you see it aint there, then probably its a. either gonna get updated or b. not gonna get updated, cause I stopped pledging (or other members stopped pledging). People can share whatever they feel like sharing and Im not gonna justify my pledges to somebody who doesnt even bother asking nicely. Have a good day.
"Doesn't bother asking nicely" sounds pretty weird to me, to be honest. Personally, I don't see anything rude in my previous two messages. Anyway, I understand there are some too sensitive people out there, who feel offended even there is no reason for it. They just want to feel offended, and that's it. So feel free to do so. Thanks for your answer anyway. Won't bother you anymore. Wish you a good day as well.

Reactions: Kamenashi
Apr 27, 2018
"Doesn't bother asking nicely" sounds pretty weird to me, to be honest. Personally, I don't see anything rude in my previous two messages. Anyway, I understand there are some too sensitive people out there, who feel offended even there is no reason for it. They just want to feel offended, and that's it. So feel free to do so. Thanks for your answer anyway. Won't bother you anymore. Wish you a good day as well.
If youre gonna ask for free shit, you can at least ask nicely or wait patiently. How does human decency sound weird to you exactly? We're not living on patreon-release schedules. It is in no way connected to taking offense, but you shouldve seen this coming with a 3-message-only-throw-away account. This is my statement to any rude rando! /rant end

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
SKIDROW is totally not a website where you can get cracked games.
I gotta agree with you there. SKIDROW is a real scene group. though not as popular now as they once were. the website skidrowcrack is just an unaffiliated site trying to get fame off the SKIDROW name and popularity. and i also agree that the site sucks lol.

to anyone new to cracks and torrents, none of those major scene groups have their own websites. so if you see some site that has (insertscenegrouphere).com its not an official site. its a fake wanna be trying to look legit.

Reactions: CamiKaa

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
It has happened many, many times of receiving insisting messages of uploading new stuff, so we leaker are kinda annoyed by them :coldsweat:
Bottom line, we're not Santa Claus. Ask one time nicely. We either care about said Patreon content, or not :p

EDIT: regarding Zorak's update, the object is called "Eye" something. Search "Eye" and you'll find it.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I gotta agree with you there. SKIDROW is a real scene group. though not as popular now as they once were.
I stand corrected on skdrw -still- being a scene group (honestly thought they were done for), I should have expressed myself better in saying that sites named skidrow have nothing to do with cracking the game.

Scene groups crack games for competition, and reading people mistakenly say this or that group did something that they didn't do over and over again irks me. I'm old school and like giving people the proper credit. Couple of years ago on games4theworld -when RLD was still taking 6 months to crack an expansion pack- everybody was waiting for skidrow to crack the game just because a website with the same name posted openload links to cracks. :disappointed: This wrong info took a mind of its own and to this day people still repeating it.

Reactions: MiSFiT203
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes