Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

elsiedee

Feb 14, 2018
Anybody else notice how weird it is that some people still pay patreons that have either finished their mods and released them or haven't posted forever? Its like their just giving money away for nothing...
I've never messed with patreon. If there's a way to auto subscribe and forget it wouldn't surprise me that they do. I have a friend that I was hanging out with one day that said they'd paid for 2 years of World of Warcraft monthly and hadn't noticed until they were randomly going through their debit card statements.

Eagle10

May 31, 2017
Guys I am using Wicked Perversions free version, the one that is on LL, because version 1.0972a wasn't working for me. Anyone knows if there is any newer version for Seasons?

Regards.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Guys I am using Wicked Perversions free version, the one that is on LL, because version 1.0972a wasn't working for me. Anyone knows if there is any newer version for Seasons?

Regards.
The one in the mega folder isn't the latest one, there wasn't Nina updates in F95 because Snack is having real life issues and can't donate anymore, and none of our donors is pledging to Nisa at the moment.

Eagle10

May 31, 2017
The one in the mega folder isn't the latest one, there wasn't Nina updates in F95 because Snack is having real life issues and can't donate anymore, and none of our donors is pledging to Nisa at the moment.
Ah got you. So we shouldn't expect the latest updates anytime soon right?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Hotfix for WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations.package

OLL is still working on it, apparently the counter sequence animations is missing , but the other animations are fixed

*download the Attempt 2 file
I downloaded the attempt 2 file and opened my game and I am getting a bunch of last exception warnings over and over again.

Jun 19, 2017
Just with me or the MCCC refuse to save hot and cold outfits?
when I save and reset my game, its just disappear and I need add all again...

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
OLL update:

• · Umbrella Stand - Seductive Dance 1 (AP)
  • · Umbrella Stand - Standing DoggyStyle 2 (AP)
  • · Umbrella Stand - Crouched DoggyStyle 3 (AP)
  • · Umbrella Stand - Crouched DoggyStyle Climax (AP)
Mmm umbrella stands... would you believe me if i told you i was completely clueless they were implemented in the game?

Reactions: ccisthegoat

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
If any of you guys are in contact with snack, let them know that we appreciate everything they've done and we hope their situation gets better. As for Nisa, I can subscribe to them if needed, its the $5 tier right?

Also, in regards to Ooh La la, I've been having the 102 error when traveling and the past few posts made me realize it might be the animations, Which one needs to be replaced, the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations or the OLL Animations (AP), or both?

Eagle10

May 31, 2017
If any of you guys are in contact with snack, let them know that we appreciate everything they've done and we hope their situation gets better. As for Nisa, I can subscribe to them if needed, its the $5 tier right?

Also, in regards to Ooh La la, I've been having the 102 error when traveling and the past few posts made me realize it might be the animations, Which one needs to be replaced, the WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations or the OLL Animations (AP), or both?
Yes it is 5$. You the real MVP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes