Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
Simtasia Animations (02.09.2020)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simtasia _Fun n Sun Picnic Table

Simtasia's A Face to Remember Statue

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Can someone make a list of all of the sims 4 patreons that are available on yiff?

A lot of them don't have Sim in the name so hard to search. :\

Oct 26, 2018
Can someone make a list of all of the sims 4 patreons that are available on yiff?

A lot of them don't have Sim in the name so hard to search. :\
I usually search sims and then I search by creator's name. There are many which have no CC to download. However on the dashboard you may mark those that you already found as favorites, which will make it easier the next time you visit.

ADN000

Feb 18, 2018
Hello.I have the last E404P animations from Mega folder and many of animations i don't senn in animations list.
-Kimberly Full Pack
- Deep Conversation ...

Why?

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Looks like WW drops the ball again. This attraction system does nothing but look good on paper. Sims flirt to death with sims they find unattractive. I really dont feel like fucking with this shit so can someone let me know if there is a mod that will at the very least disable autonomous romance and flirting on a work lot?

What might work is if someone made an unflirty lot trait or those signs that come with WW for no sex or nudity on lot or in rooms but for romantic interations. Ok yeah sometimes peeps get busy and drop drawers in the copy room but Sims 4 takes it way too far sometimes.
If you have MCCC, click on a computer in your house, MC Command Center, MC Tuner, Change Interaction Behavior, and Stop Random Flirting

Reactions: hir0shige_
D

Deleted member 2795232

About the new Star War expansion, I saw all the discussion and I Agree that are a lot of things to do then this expansion, but looking at the probably preview below, I just want to say:

If it is inevitable, relax and enjoy.

Feb 27, 2020
If you have MCCC, click on a computer in your house, MC Command Center, MC Tuner, Change Interaction Behavior, and Stop Random Flirting
Yeah thats global. What I want is for sims to not flirt with unattractive sims like it should work in WW and to not flirt on work lots. I was hoping someone figured out how to make this happen but if I have to I guess I will tune it myself. Right now I'm in the middle of redesigning the work lot to look more like a city

I wanted to add my quick fix for coworkers I don't play was adding the unflirty trait. This seems to knock that shit out for now at least. Thanks for the response

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes