Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
Honestly the best thing you can do if you can't buy cc (which I think it is wrong to make people pay for cc and most of the good stuff is released for free eventually), is to look for free cc. There are tons of wonderful sites and resources for free cc, some are even better then paid cc.
TheSimsResources, ModTheSites, etc...just googling cc can help you find similar items.

I feel this is silly and won't be an issue if people stopped putting cc behind paywall which is against EA's legal terms as they are meant to be for free. Donations, early releases and all that is one thing; but many of these items are never released to the public and those are the patrons I would never support even if I could as it just enables them.

Either way, I just originally wanted to say that one of the mods wasn't updated in the folder as I assumed it was based on the comment and just letting people know after I checked. Nothing more, nothing less.

Edit-Also I just checked and MMSIMS af Eyelash v2 HQ for TS4 is broken. Not sure if updated or not, just something I thought people should keep an eye out if they use it.

Last edited:

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
Tina Tinker from Evergreen harbour visited my new sim's home for the first time,
But after awhile, I found her in my sim's master bedroom.
She has good creating skills and loves DIY for real. :ROFLMAO:
817351_Screenshot_2020-09-04-13-41-04-366.jpeg Screenshot_2020-09-04-13-47-54-293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DDBabyDiva

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
You can resolve PATCH DAY WOES by following the guides in the SIMS 4 TUTORIAL section. I have not updated my game yet but getting the 'phlegm wars' vacation is inevitable. Therefore, I am collecting updated mods and storing them separately for when I choose to apply the patches. I have already backed up my game so that I can revert to the older version if necessary. Prior to update, I will make sure all mod issues are addressed by research and I will run my skin files through the latest s4s since I understand there will be a problem with those. I expect a week or two before I upgrade... first 'cross my eyes' and 'dot my tees' then scratch it and reverse. I must be a glutton for punishment to put myself through this every time a patch is pushed... SMH.
Hi:

I would like to ask you how do you back up your entire game and restore it to your OK version if you apply a patch and it break a lot of your mods. For example: i have my game patched at 1.65 version and i want to back up it completly and then apply today patch 1.66 and see what mods are broken and if i dont like what i see restore it to my backed up complete game version. How do you do that please?

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
HMB and Felixandre are also freaking out because their doors and windows don't work fine :whistle:
They should know that their CC builds are just a part of The Sims 4.
All the things they can do is just wait and see sims4studio get updated.
They are pretending to be independent but their CCs are useless unless another modders let people to use them.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
simrealist reports

MORTEM 0.1.5.1 (09/03/20) - UPDATED!

DOWNLOAD HERE:
ORGANIC 0.2.2.2 (08/01/2020) - COMPATIBLE

PRIVATE PRACTICE 0.1.4.2 (06/28/2020) -
- MAIN MOD BROKEN - CAREERS BROKEN
SNB 2.1.3.10 (07/02/2020) - COMPATIBLE

SNB (PATREON) 2.1.4.0 (08/24/2020) - COMPATIBLE
DOWNLOAD HERE:
SNB-BILLS 0.3.3.5 (08/01/2020) - COMPATIBLE

SNB-BILLS (PATREON) 0.4.0.0 - 4.0 (08/22/2020) - COMPATIBLE
DOWNLOAD HERE:
SNB-FINANCIAL CENTER 0.1.0.5 (08/01/20) - COMPATIBLE

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
PATCH DAY BACKUP:
I have an external USB hard drive. I will COPY my GAME folder (all game files) and my USER (tray, saves & mods) directory. I do this EACH TIME there is an upgrade being issued.
How do you do that please?
Now that everything is copied to a safe location I can apply patches. If I do not like the changes, I can safely DELETE the newly patched game folder and RESTORE my backup from the external hard disk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes