Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
Stellar has been added here as well. Enjoy!
Are AG's brutalism or minimalism sets available anywhere? She's another paranoid ass creator like felix and H*M*B who sends out links instead of attaching the content people are paying for to their corresponding posts like a normal person.

Last edited:
Reactions: grieralexander

forelen

Jul 5, 2018
Why simsfileshare have download issues every other day?
Just wondering why ppl still upload files there, if the site is so unstable.

Reactions: TheLabBrat

anonymoushoney

Nov 29, 2017
I had an issue with it, though it may not be related. My sims4communitylib and UI_Cheats_Extension were out of date though and one of these fixed it. Might not be your problem though.

Wicked Whims been updated again today for crashing bug fix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have that mod I updated the new version of ww my sims still wont do anything but they can do solo which is very strange this is so annoying like the stuff they updated/fixed I don't even have those games like ego life, tiny home, knitting I have none of that crap

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Observation about : Something I failed to mention about registration is that the file host does not ask you for an email address nor any user verifiable information. So if you wish to share content all you need to do is supply a username and password... THAT IS IT. You then can have access to the dashboard and upload your files on their CENSOR FREE platform. The caveat is that if you lose your password or user name, you cannot recover your account.

People who share, CARE!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes