Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
Probably duplicates in there. I combined yours with mine, figuring yiff would sort them out for me. But i don't think i have that many. I have to much of a headache to sort them out myself.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I will sort them and add a few of my own, if they are not already listed; then I will add to my Sim4 Tutorial thread so that everyone can easily access it. You know how posts can easily get buried here =D
Probably duplicates in there. I combined yours with mine, figuring yiff would sort them out for me. But i don't think i have that many. I have to much of a headache to sort them out myself.

Apr 10, 2018
Hi, I came across this website recently, it's awesome!! Does anyone have AGK's fine dining and cozy living? I've missed a few opportunities to download them.

Hi, I came across this website recently, it's awesome!! Do you know where I can download AGK's fine dining and cozy living? I've missed a few opportunities to download them.
Someone uploaded all the files to Yiff :) look in the shared files.

pixiedust

Apr 4, 2020
does anyone have this cc bundle of acc? the sfs link is dead. Thanks in advance :)

sugrtrap

Aug 29, 2020
hey guys! does anybody have the kennedi hair or updated amayiah full lace wig by kikovanity? i tried downloading them from sfs but since they're moving it's not working :/

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know why NPCC doesn't have the option to assign doctor career NPCs to Orderly, Nurse, Assisstant & Doctor while on lot. And why the listing to assign the NPCs is disorginized with little to no discription? I bitch because this guy asks for money and this mod is massively half assed.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
OK, I come with a temporary fix for your windows and doors, until Sims 4 Studio does a batch fix or the CC makers update them. It is simple and it works! For windows. Find a base game window or EA window, roughly the size of the window you want to fix. Second, press Alt to line it up on top of the window you are having problems with. Third, press your key board corresponding [ key to make the EA window as small as you can click it, place it and Voila! you will have a glass window again! For doors just place an EA arch over them. I hope those that accidentally updated and are having issues can use this to alleviate some problems with build/buy .

Last edited:

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Banana plant, anyone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Million thanks!

Can someone please get these ?
I downloaded oni28 recipes and mod but where they should appear? Fridge? Oven? I can't find them :|
FOUND IT: For those that cant find the recipes after install them, they need to have the last version of his mod, right now is:

and then search on Build Mode for: [ONI] Recipe_pack_custom_food_mod_<versionNumber> where versionNumber is the actual version of the mod, you should see the same picture of the mod or just go to the Kitchen items and click on the microwave icon and you can see it with the ONI icon, place it where do you want click on it to cook the recipes :D

Last edited:

colds12

May 21, 2019
Anyone have an issue with the new WW, MCC, or Nisa that makes it so that you can't see through your custom doors or windows? They appear to still be functional, but there is no space between the drywall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes