Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbstein

Sep 1, 2020
Hello, some of this stuff is on Lover's lab but was wondering if anyone had other cc from . Thank you.

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
Is share.dmca.gripe down for anyone else or am I one of those that can't access it? I'm supposing it's the latter, lol.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Tmex made it clear that he will not be updating Better Exceptions for a few more days publicly on his ... Might be a good idea to remove his mod for the time being... I am not updating UNTIL S4S has been updated to match the new release so I can batch process non-working mods. My Mod folder is strictly categorized so I can easily root out troublesome mods and get updates for them. It is a shame this must be done but EA just loves issuing GAME BREAKING updates and modders must shuffle to get their additions working every time a new pack comes out!
Anybody know possible cause of this? Tried removing mods i presumed outdated
lamantram0ri beat me to the finish line... lots of good info on that page... YES, dmca.gripe is down presently. Not sure what has happened.

UPDATE: I am now running the latest release. I have not had the need to batch fix anything... Running without Better Exceptions... everything else is good.

Last edited:

Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
Hey all, anyone able to help me? I'm unsure why I'm getting this issue. - Not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do this this, I think my mod files are all over the place.

Anyone know how to fix? Thank you very much!

See pic below
Seems like your game's using the default EA body. Try using the WW personalization settings' body selector to change around different models. Make sure you've downloaded a body replacer mod though like Dumbaby's or EVE

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
Most of the issues I had with the patch were actually due to TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions (which is what generated that report). I suggest you remove it until TMex has a chance to update it.
Thank you so much. I knew something wasn't right. Most of my mods were updated and the ones I didn't update were not reported broken so there was no need.

Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes