Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2019
Better exceptions is BROKEN with the new update and he has not fix it yet. Refer to for info on SFW mods.
lastException will show up even with MCCC and without Better exceptions . Idk but when I put Better exceptions in my game automatic update comes in.

Oct 26, 2018
Friends, I've been trying to upload to dmca gripe with no luck, since yesterday. Right now I'm trying to figure another host to upload some of the files you have asked for without being a spot in which you need to rush to get them. Until then, I ask that you'll be patient, I will upload as soon as possible, so that this paid-walled material is provided free of charge to all.

Wahnfriedus

Jun 27, 2020
I can't seem to find these in CAS; Where does it show up? It's not in the tattoos section.

I have been having a little fun in Sims 4 Studio again and decided to share a modification I made for myself. I really liked the Simdulgence male genitalia but felt they would look much nicer with extra veins. I extracted the graphics and added details for each model shown in the spoiler. If you would like to try this, please see the readme inside the 7z file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get your copy of this mod . Please do not ask if I will modify the other penis models, this was a lot of work and I only wanted to do the attachments I will actually use. ENJOY!

Addendum: TittyLuvr1334: This has the same WW functionality (CAS + WW selector) as the ORIGINAL simdulgence GENS. See the included readme in the 7z. Thank you.

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
Hey all, anyone able to help me? I'm unsure why I'm getting this issue. - Not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do this this, I think my mod files are all over the place.

Anyone know how to fix? Thank you very much!

See pic below

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
When all else fails, PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION and follow it carefully. In my post and the accompanying readme it tells you what you must do to use these. REMOVE all existing simdulgence gens and replace with my modification. They will be in the same section the original simdulgence gens appeared in. These are not tattoos and I never said they were.
I can't seem to find these in CAS; Where does it show up? It's not in the tattoos section.

Last edited:

luerv

Apr 23, 2019
Hey all, anyone able to help me? I'm unsure why I'm getting this issue. - Not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do this this, I think my mod files are all over the place.

Anyone know how to fix? Thank you very much!
What is the issue?

Wahnfriedus

Jun 27, 2020
I did. I removed all Simdulgence penii, and I still cannot find your mods in CAS.

When all else fails, PLEASE READ THE DOCUMENTATION and follow it carefully. In my post and the accompanying readme it tells you what you must do to use these. REMOVE all existing simdulgence gens and replace with my modification. They will be in the same section the original simdulgence gens appeared in. These are not tattoos and I never said they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes