Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamantram0ri

Jul 12, 2020
Tmex made it clear that he will not be updating Better Exceptions for a few more days publicly on his ... Might be a good idea to remove his mod for the time being... I am not updating UNTIL S4S has been updated to match the new release so I can batch process non-working mods. My Mod folder is strictly categorized so I can easily root out troublesome mods and get updates for them. It is a shame this must be done but EA just loves issuing GAME BREAKING updates and modders must shuffle to get their additions working every time a new pack comes out!

lamantram0ri beat me to the finish line... lots of good info on that page... YES, dmca.gripe is down presently. Not sure what has happened.
Thanks for letting me know it's down! I wonder what happened to the site.

rosecross

Apr 5, 2020
He got one of my posts deleted too lmao. Apparently it was "OT" whatever that means. It was just a reaction GIF. Plenty of people posts those here but apparently mine was too "OT".
Mine did too LMAO and for the same "OT" reason. It was a simple reminder about spamming the thread with one request after the other and some easy/free ways to contribute to the thread that anyone could use. Wasn't even directed at them.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
So I am not the only one who had 'OT' post removals. I am guessing it could mean 'Off topic' or 'Over the Top'. It's best to keep posts clean and ON TOPIC.
I called him out a few days ago an my post disappeared lol. Idk if he got it deleted or what but it was funny.
He got one of my posts deleted too lmao. Apparently it was "OT" whatever that means. It was just a reaction GIF. Plenty of people posts those here but apparently mine was too "OT".
By the way... I have added MORE Sims 4 Mod developers to the Yiff.Party Directory and I will be adding many more later today =D
UPDATE: As of 11AM EST the directory now contains ALL of the SIMS 4 creators I could find on Yiff using Google.

Last edited:

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Anybody know possible cause of this? Tried removing mods i presumed outdated
look i give u idea i washave some problem but i got 6451 mods pack count xD im crazy i know but remember when this problem started with u so u have to sort ur file mods date example :
[ Name ] [ Date modified ]
Unkown.package 6/18/2020 1:34PM <<< Game was Good no problem in CAS
Unkown.package 6/19/2020 1:34PM <<< Problem show up in CAS when u add new mods
All u have to do is remove the new mods thats u add it in Mods file & run the game & go in CAS and see .
i hope ur Game run good :BootyTime:

Oct 26, 2018
For those of you who have updated the game and are having problems with the windows and doors. Andrew at S4S is making progress, he has been able to test batch fix for rectangular and round windows; however he needs people to send him more samples of broken windows and doors to make sure the batch fix will work. If you have broken windows and doors by the Ea's Patch please send them to him at this thread: Remember, the more he tests, the better the final results will be, which will benefit all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes