Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXXxxxn

Apr 7, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the NoBlu/No Glo mods uploaded anywhere other than SFS? I remembered that I read about this mod but could not remember the name of it for the life of me. Now that I ran across your post, I can finally go get it but SFS is down and I cannot download it. Thanks in advance for any help!
i couldn't find anything, but the closest (maybe just a little teensy tiny bit better in my opinion) thing you'll get to no blu/no glo are & by lotharihoe :) y'all should check out his mods btw i can't play w/o them

these both conflict with no blu & no glo since they do the same thing!

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
i couldn't find anything, but the closest (maybe just a little teensy tiny bit better in my opinion) thing you'll get to no blu/no glo are & by lotharihoe :) y'all should check out his mods btw i can't play w/o them

these both conflict with no blu & no glo since they do the same thing!
Thank you so much! I will give him atry.

Lucian Rising

Pesky Pirate
Donor
Sep 23, 2018
Atrois 360 Pack

Passionate Sex Behind 02 Anal Windows
Rubbing Cock Shower 01 Teasing
Double Dildo Puke 02 Oral
Sex Pec Deck 00 Teasing
Missionary Ottoman Vaginal
Sucking Her Tits 3P Teasing
Front Sex On Bar 03 Vaginal
Handjob On Chair 02
Roughbehind_Climax!
Spanking on Table Climax!

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
So I been without internet for 3 weeks now do to hurricane what the new updates for all the mods like MC Wicked-Whims Basement and Animations that I missed ?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
So I been without internet for 3 weeks now do to hurricane what the new updates for all the mods like MC Wicked-Whims Basement and Animations that I missed ?
They are all in the MEGA folder. Wicked Whims updated quite a few times due to the patch, MCC updated once and Basemental updated once as well. Quite a few animations updated as well. You're going to have to go to the MEGA folder and download away.

Cove Holden

Mar 6, 2018
Hello, does anyone have the NoBlu/No Glo mods uploaded anywhere other than SFS? I remembered that I read about this mod but could not remember the name of it for the life of me. Now that I ran across your post, I can finally go get it but SFS is down and I cannot download it. Thanks in advance for any help!
Got a day or two before. I hope you don't mind that the NoBlu is the darker version.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
I just read your message. I uploaded, you can try it. It's LUUMIA_NoBluv2"GAMEPLAY" version.
I think it's different from LUUMIA_NoBluv2"DARKER" version.
I don't know which one is how different but I uploaded it anyway.
But be careful it's a bit old mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes