Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
FYI: I don't know if this was mentioned or not but EA broke vacation worlds with the latest patch. If you travel to a vacation world lot with someone not in your household then try to use the map or go home, the game will crash :rolleyes:

It happened to the mods as well :FacePalm:

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
FYI: I don't know if this was mentioned or not but EA broke vacation worlds with the latest patch. If you travel to a vacation world lot with someone not in your household then try to use the map or go home, the game will crash :rolleyes:

It happened to the mods as well :FacePalm:

That's a pretty big and important bug that needs to be fixed, I hope they do an emergency patch for it soon since they are aware. It's not like one of those minor annoying bugs, it affects the game.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
FYI: I don't know if this was mentioned or not but EA broke vacation worlds with the latest patch. If you travel to a vacation world lot with someone not in your household then try to use the map or go home, the game will crash :rolleyes: It happened to the mods as well :FacePalm:
Ack! That is a deal breaker. Usually I will only vacation with household members but does that mean I cannot use Sacrificial's MODS to give Reylo some deadly torments? For a GAME PACK nobody wanted, the page for getting the <cough cough> <cough cough> is sure busy... I guess there will be another patch within a week or so.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Ack! That is a deal breaker. Usually I will only vacation with household members but does that mean I cannot use Sacrificial's MODS to give Reylo some deadly torments? For a GAME PACK nobody wanted, the page for getting the <cough cough> <cough cough> is sure busy... I guess there will be another patch within a week or so.
Bah... I couldn't get my game to crash.. Traveled to both destination worlds with no issues. Perhaps it's only with simplified Chinese? Anyhow, I play in English and it hasn't affected my installation.

Reactions: DarkDream34

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
Bah... I couldn't get my game to crash.. Traveled to both destination worlds with no issues. Perhaps it's only with simplified Chinese? Anyhow, I play in English and it hasn't affected my installation.
Did you travel with more than one sim? That seems to be the big issue. I heard the patch allows sims to marry in vacation world, so maybe that's why there's an issue with multiple sims traveling?

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Bah... I couldn't get my game to crash..
I could not duplicate the problem either... I upgraded all mods and removed 'Tmex-BE'... no LE warnings and things appear OK for me. Have not noticed window issues yet but then again most of my buildings are MAXIS. I prefer downloading the NO CC buildings... they are every bit as good as the ones which require custom additions.
I traveled with 6 sims... Even to Batuu (which sucks btw...)
IT SURE DOES! EA performed Hooverism on the community with this Batuu POODOOF!

Last edited:
Reactions: maldo

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I could not duplicate the problem either... I upgraded all mods and removed 'Tmex-BE'... no LE warnings and things appear OK for me. Have not noticed window issues yet but then again most of my buildings are MAXIS. I prefer downloading the NO CC buildings... they are every bit as good as the ones which require custom additions.

IT SURE DOES! EA performed Hooverism on the community with this Batuu POODOOF!
I only have about 6 or so custom windows, and only two of them don't work. Not that I use them very much.

So much for Batuu... Will have to find a mod to delete the spawning of SW's characters though. They hide them all in "hidden households". I deleted them, just waiting to see how long it takes more to spawn.

Reactions: maldo and xxXXxxxn
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes