Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
I played Sims a little bit last night and traveled, experienced no crashing. Only traveled with one sim, so might test out bringing multiple sims later when I get back (people said that's what caused crashing). Not sure why others are having issues. Outdated mods maybe?

Edit-I don't use it right now; but someone told be it could be an outdated UI mod.

starbs

Aug 30, 2018
You should see all the positive reviews for Journey to Batuu on Steam right now. With 0 hours played. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

That being said, anyone know if anyone is going to convert the hairs from it to base game? I genuinely only want the hairs but I'm not buying the pack.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
You should see all the positive reviews for Journey to Batuu on Steam right now. With 0 hours played. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

That being said, anyone know if anyone is going to convert the hairs from it to base game? I genuinely only want the hairs but I'm not buying the pack.
I just want Rey's hair and Rey herself, apparently her along with Kylo and some other characters can't join households because Disney said so.

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone else getting the Batuu random sims walking around with their faces missing and their teeth being the only visible detail? I can see everyone else, like Rey and all the other premade "important" sims, but the rebels are all floating teeth
Nope, but mine changed their original factions, so Rey is in First Order, Lieutnant Agnon is a Scoundrel... I can't do a single quest because of this.

Wylia

Mar 18, 2019
Does anyone got access to this building and could share? Thanks ♥
I'm so sad that they are now making builds only for patreon...

• Wow
Reactions: DarkDream34
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes