Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I have updated the yiff directory once again. Keep dropping links in this section and I will continue to add them. Happy CC Hunting!
I want to contribute something: I can provide a OneDrive account for maybe as a backup or alternative host besides Mega
The current MEGA folder has served this community for years. While not perfect, it is effective. It is my understanding that we have several contributors, I am not aware of one leader who makes all decisions; there are various services being used in this ecosystem. Many members of our community abhor change but your contribution could have a silver lining. Maybe you should consider syncing the entire mega folder over to OneDrive on a regular basis. This way there is a backup the community can access, you can never have too many of those. Thank you.

Last edited:

SexyJutsu29

Jul 17, 2020
Hi again so I am looking for knife weapons I have alot of sg5150 cc but missed out on her knifes anyone know of anymore decor knifes or have her cc? :(

TheSierraJ

Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find the University Activities mod? The activites is an LGBQT, Thespian, Teacher's Association, and more club. The mod is an After school activities for university.

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Hi:

I would like to know if SimNationalBank_2.1.4.0-3.0 on MEGA is compatible with latest patch 1.66.139.1020 because on their patreon says 2.1.4.0 but anything about ...-2.0,-3.0... anyone is using MEGA version and can confirm me its working with STAR WARS patch please?

Thanks!

maksimko12

Jun 22, 2018
I would like to know if SimNationalBank_2.1.4.0-3.0 on MEGA is compatible with latest patch 1.66.139.1020 because on their patreon says 2.1.4.0 but anything about ...-2.0,-3.0... anyone is using MEGA version and can confirm me its working with STAR WARS patch please?
Yes, these mods are compatible with the latest patch of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Telonidas

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
Yes, these mods are compatible with the latest patch of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks so much! For your information: im testing latest SALARMOJ animations pack updated on MEGA and if i use latest pack i get 2 less animations than previous pack, its weird because last pack is bigger than previous one on 5 Mb but i tested it 3 times and its like i say, can you or other user test it and check if its me or its SALARMOJ pack?

Update: For some reason WW wasn't upgrading its animation stats, now its getting 6 new animations with new pack :)

Last edited:

TheLabBrat

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone have the 's Sakura sim?
Don't have the sims from them; but you can get her hair and other items for free on the site Happytobe

This YouTube channel also has downloads.

The rest of the items you have to find yourself as I don't know what other clothing and cc she has; but hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes