Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peereezy

May 19, 2020
Here is an example of how I organize my stuff. It's probably not the best method out there but I do enjoy doing maintenance/keeping everything up-to-date and I understand if that's not really your jam. It took me a while to organize and log everything since when I first started I just dumped everything together (mods, scripts, eyelashes, skins, EVERYTHING). And since it took me forever to get this stuff organized I made an identical folder as a backup on an external hard drive.

example_sims4modtracker.png

SpookyObsolete

May 20, 2018
Here is an example of how I organize my stuff. It's probably not the best method out there but I do enjoy doing maintenance/keeping everything up-to-date and I understand if that's not really your jam. It took me a while to organize and log everything since when I first started I just dumped everything together (mods, scripts, eyelashes, skins, EVERYTHING). And since it took me forever to get this stuff organized I made an identical folder as a backup on an external hard drive.

View attachment 810631

Oh, dude. That's a bomb ass idea. I've only done stuff on an external, but making a list like that is a fucking rad idea.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Question for those using Slice of Life mod with WW. The last version includes a module (package) called "KS - SOL Subtle Height Difference" my question is: should I delete it to prevent problems with WW animations?

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Question for those using Slice of Life mod with WW. The last version includes a module (package) called "KS - SOL Subtle Height Difference" my question is: should I delete it to prevent problems with WW animations?
No, there's a setting called "Height Slider Support" or something in the Sex category if I remember correctly (not currently in game) that makes it so Sims go back to the default height during WW animations.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 810631

Could you share your excel? I would like to have something like that to organize my mods because im a disaster when i need to update some of them, im sure other users will appreciate it too :D

Feb 27, 2020
Yeah you should post that excel sheet thats handy. I hate updates and pissing around with it. What would also help I think is a program that IDs what every package file is and marks it as such. Tuning, CAS, Object etc. And not only that but moves files around in folders based on creator or subject matter etc. A mod organizer

Reactions: Peereezy

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
This is what I have been saying all along both here and on the Sims 4 Tutorial thread. Mod management software is not necessary as long as you have a gameplan for keeping everything updated on 'patch day'. The spreadsheet is a good idea - I use plain text files, bookmarks folder (cc links) and an external hard drive for backups. The BEST method to employ is the one you will actually use. The initial setup can be arduous for some people as there could be many unsorted mods which need to be categorized first. Once you have your workflow established, the rest is gravy.
Here is an example of how I organize my stuff. It's probably not the best method out there but I do enjoy doing maintenance/keeping everything up-to-date and I understand if that's not really your jam.
Oh, dude. That's a bomb ass idea.
Yeah you should post that excel sheet thats handy.
Yiff is working just fine for me... TRY a VPN if you are unable to download?
yiff.party downloading is down? I can open pages, but cannot download ath

D

Deleted member 989410

yiff doesn't work for me since yesterday as well, constantly stuck on the loading screen :( tried with a VPN but the creators' page doesn't load anyway so I don't know what's going on

D2GXpeed

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, anyone having problems with this new update where the "quest-givers" are not where they're supposed to be? Vi Morati, Lieutnant and Hondo keep swapping factions or missing, I don't know if the update is bugged or my game is, it's just unplayable

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
Ok, anyone having problems with this new update where the "quest-givers" are not where they're supposed to be? Vi Morati, Lieutnant and Hondo keep swapping factions or missing, I don't know if the update is bugged or my game is, it's just unplayable
Can't help you honey, I don't pay for trash ads.

Jokes aside though, it's been reported as a bug. Just pray that they'll fix it next month or it'll never happen.

realbrownie

Jul 15, 2020
IDK why my yiff.party page for creators isnt working.
Does anybody have RubyRed's patreon lots?
Because RubyRed's contents are not imported to yiff party yet.
Yiff needs the initial importers while they are subscribing each month.

Yes, Yiff downs sometimes.
I had same problem before but I can access for now.
But the thing is, The site is basically for general patreon contents not only for Sims 4 CCs or mods.
So the site would have traffic problem.
Try load the indivisual creator's pages that 'spankz' organized before.

for example) I just captured ATS page.
15.png On this page, you can see it has "12 missing posts". and look at the latest post on the page.
It's August 30th. It means that subscriber of August imported the posts to Yiff, but September contents are not yet.

Oct 26, 2018
Someone here had asked for these Sg5150 files:
These belong to weapons and police related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes