Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telonidas

Jul 25, 2020
I used it earlier. Copy/Paste > A Tray Sim
Thanks yea thats the name the problem is i dont see these modules loaded also this option is unavailable for me (im using MCC 7.4.0.3 from Patreon also im updated with latest Sims patch: 1.66.139.1020 ), are you using the same version as me?

EthnicBarbie

Oct 6, 2019
what is Maxis even up to these days? like what does the sims creator even thinking about sims 4 being butchered and murdered rn? SMH

Bienebee

Jul 22, 2018
does anyone have from kikovanity and please and thank you

Reactions: rza707

TiŊaSŊow

Sep 28, 2019
Thanks yea thats the name the problem is i dont see these modules loaded also this option is unavailable for me (im using MCC 7.4.0.3 from Patreon also im updated with latest Sims patch: 1.66.139.1020 ), are you using the same version as me?
Yes, same version of MCCC and the latest patch.

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
I just thought about it, has anyone ever tried building a 6 story mansion in this game? You can do 3 stories above ground and 3 stories underground. Wonder why no one has ever attempted in building something like that

Wahnfriedus

Jun 27, 2020
Here is an example of how I organize my stuff. It's probably not the best method out there but I do enjoy doing maintenance/keeping everything up-to-date and I understand if that's not really your jam. It took me a while to organize and log everything since when I first started I just dumped everything together (mods, scripts, eyelashes, skins, EVERYTHING). And since it took me forever to get this stuff organized I made an identical folder as a backup on an external hard drive.

View attachment 810631
This is a really good idea, and one which *could* work collaboratively in a google sheet. It would have to be with people one trusts, though. I have a rather perverse love of spreadsheets, so I think I'm going to try this. Thanks so much for the idea.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
I just thought about it, has anyone ever tried building a 6 story mansion in this game? You can do 3 stories above ground and 3 stories underground. Wonder why no one has ever attempted in building something like that
My mom has, the problem is the lag lol. She always has the largest builds. The lag is minor, but still there. :)

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
I found several CC patreons who are NOT on yiff which have public releases available. I will be adding those to the list once YP finishes it's update cycle. Where possible, I want to avoid adding empty entries. ALSO, I cleaned up the tutorial thread by removing some of my irrelevant posts and reserving spots for "page one" expansion. Though the post numbers have changed, your links will still work if you need to direct someone to the information.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
what is Maxis even up to these days? like what does the sims creator even thinking about sims 4 being butchered and murdered rn? SMH
All of this smells more like EA than Maxis specifically. I know EA owns Maxis but this is what EA does. They buy companies, exploit them and their more popular games until they have nothing else to give or they burn the entire franchise to the ground with crappy releases one after the other and then EA absorbs the carcass killing the entire franchise along with the developing team.

I wouldn't be surprised that the reason we keep getting useless packs is because EA is hoping the entire franchise dies. Just like they did with SimCity. "Oh but The Sims makes EA a lot of money!!" so did SimCity and still they screwed that franchise and killed it entirely. The Star Wars franchise probably makes them more money with the microtransactions and that sweet, sweet Disney money.

DDBabyDiva

Nov 9, 2018
i don't know if this counts, but i did this when I was doing some doomsday prepping sims who also were criminals who dealt drugs. The money from drug dealing provided the funds to build the house and stock supplies. I had a level for food and supplies, kitchen, dining. a level for sheltered gardening and machinery to function "off the grid" and then a level for sleeping/living/sick bay. Those 3 were under ground. The main house, the 3 levels above, was like a basic 3 story house. lol This was all before we got the off the grid options to play. You know we have to have incredible imaginations and mods to make Sim 4 fun. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes