Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KikkiKitty24

Jul 31, 2018
Would anyone have 4w25's newer content, I've tried through simsdom but she still has it locked past her 21 day "early access." Some people are just so greedy...

Feb 27, 2020
Jesus fucklin christ on crutches even bowling is broke like a monday night hooker. What does EA do over there at HQ all day smoke crack? So like is there something out there that fixes this garbage? Yeah first time playing on a bowling lot. You know that skeleton meme? Yeah him waiting for a turn EVEN with tuning set to 1. My lot looks cool tho. Spent a whole hour making it and a midget

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Jesus fucklin christ on crutches even bowling is broke like a monday night hooker. What does EA do over there at HQ all day smoke crack? So like is there something out there that fixes this garbage? Yeah first time playing on a bowling lot. You know that skeleton meme? Yeah him waiting for a turn EVEN with tuning set to 1. My lot looks cool tho. Spent a whole hour making it and a midget
It even broke the Holiday Decoration Box that came with season. You can use it but the menu its all fucked up and all over the place because the game, for some reason, only allows 3 columns now.

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
spankz12 daisysims kikovanity I thought we had kiko but could not find it. MaxisMatchccworld i am not sure of this one coatisims still updating many hours later

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes